First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, a lot of you had questions about how the 2.3 Manual did with 35's installed. So I made a detailed video review. Hope this answers all the questions.

I am sure you know this but you need to put extensions on the bumpers that brace you spare tire. Those should contact the spare and brace it against vibration and shock damage.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure you know this but you need to put extensions on the bumpers that brace you spare tire. Those should contact the spare and brace it against vibration and shock damage.
Yea, was thinking of just getting two more bumpers ...

Rubley750

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2door 7mt Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that you say it... I guess I do consiously think about it a little more? If anything I used to think about it more. Now sometimes I forget what gear i'm in adn have to look at the shifter because it's so second nature and smooth.

So I guess Yes,,,,, but you get used to it to the point where it disapears.

Fastco Knuckles. Canadian Company. Love them!
I really like them as well! Thanks for the good videos. 👍

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any regrets with manual from anyone who lives in suburban or city area?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got to drive this one last week 35” tires 3.5” lift 2.3 auto. From a stop it actually wasn’t bad at all on the freeway it never made it past 8th gear. Later found out it has 3.73 gears. It is a BB with the only option being auto trans. It rode very well and I would have bought it until I found a outer banks available in which I pickup in a couple hours. If this had even the mid package on it I probably would have bought it although I really wanted the locking rear end. MIne will never look as good as this as it is silver. To my they nailed the looks of this one
Ford Bronco 2.3L Bronco 7 Speed Manual Review with 35″ MT Mud Terrain Tires 4E51F99B-C9CB-4E5F-8AE9-130A195ED06A
Sponsored