Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know that as long as you have power you can revert to the OEM tune in 5 minutes, but if they do dig they can see how many ignition cycles have been made. I return my RV to OEM before smog without issue on my 5star tuner. But that is because I don't want them doing an update and rendering my tune registration void and I won't be able to reload it without $$$. I do drive my RV out of state 99% of the time.
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made this just to keep it handy because that false "tunes void your engine's warranty" crap comes up once a month at the minimum.
Ford Bronco 2.3L Tune & Manual Transmission Longevity 1607475933554

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going badlands manual as well, and planning to have the vehicle a very long time, I’m not pulling the trigger on a tune until I know what I’m driving. Definitely a consideration and happy to have the option, definitely not worried about the capability and not sad about the 2.3 v 2.7 options..
think the 2.3 will be more than enough. I’d be sour if they paired 2.7 for My22 though.

my reservation puts me into my21 delivery, which begs the question, take it or wait for My22 to get squatch.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going badlands manual as well, and planning to have the vehicle a very long time, I’m not pulling the trigger on a tune until I know what I’m driving. Definitely a consideration and happy to have the option, definitely not worried about the capability and not sad about the 2.3 v 2.7 options..
think the 2.3 will be more than enough. I’d be sour if they paired 2.7 for My22 though.

my reservation puts me into my21 delivery, which begs the question, take it or wait for My22 to get squatch.
Im gonna do the charge pipes and IC to prevent heatsoak, then the mods follow

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for squatch. I have my fingers crossed the 2.7 or better will be configurable with the MT. Absolutely getting the roush level 2 performance tune upgrade kit once they update it for the bronco. Can't wait to hear that engine purr through the new cat back exhaust. When the mt specs first came out, it was capable of 425hp and 400 lb ft tq. Not worried about the tune hurting it. More concerned with killing the engine faster
Sponsored