First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting to see some real world 2-door mileage figures. (y)

My current JL Rubi 2-door with the 2.0T pulls down consistent 21-22 MPG on road trips, so it's nice to see that Bronco can be in the ballpark. The Rubi still isn't broken in though, and I wonder how much better it can get.

(As part of me chuckles about talking about gas mileage in bricks on stilts....)
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got back from a 3300 mile trip From CT to Bentonville, AR. took the 2 dr, there were 2 of us, and we had 2 mountain bikes and tons of gear. We had more than enough space to store everything and the bronco is a really great road trip vehicle. Smooth on the highway, got about 21 mpg in a 2dr 2.7 SAS. Noise was not bad at all as we could easily hold a conversation with no issues. No mechanical issues at all overall it was a real pleasure to take.

thisispete

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did a 3000 mile up the west coast across to yosemite and back through nevada.

lots of roof wind noise. Constant “sta bar disconnect service required “ warnings, lots of creeks & rattles. MPG drops off going over 75. Annoyed by the manual adjustment seats, no lumbar support on the passenger side.

It was awesome.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious why you guys have so much road noise, this is easily half the road noise of our 14 JKU hardtop.
Sponsored