Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Bronco
Badlands
Test drove this over the weekend.
67166DD0-5579-4234-BE62-C8D2769D5636.jpeg

K&S Ford in Fairbury, IL let me drive their demo unit. A few observations. It’s more comfortable than I thought (I’m 6’) and I’m a F-150 guy. Power, what I expected. People that haven’t driven a 10 speed will think it’s deceptively slow as you don’t feel the shifts. The 2 door handled better than I thought and now I’m second guessing my 4 door choice. I am very happy that I switched to a badlands instead of an out banks, it’s too tame tire and looks wise. The materials inside are a little plasticy but I’m going to have the roof off 80% of the time and the doors 70%. Cant have fancy padded leather and such for something in the elements. If you want plush and quiet buy an Explorer. If you want something fun that most importantly is a convertible truck that looks bad ass, get a Bronco.

redvettx2

Base
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Maserati Coupe GT, 2016 Jag F-Type S
Bronco
Base
I drove a SAS 2.7 Auto today and it pulled hard on the highway. Plenty of power for the big tires. There is no Jeep that is going to beat Bronco on gravel, dirt or pavement racing. With 35's and hit it in town or on the freeway the hood and front end lifts old school and she carries it if you know what I mean.

Advertisement

Middleton Motorsports
Advertisement