Sponsored

2.7 Engine issues,I have a few questions,I have a 2.7 ordered day 2.7 B/D Mid The Grenade series.

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I here a lot of concern,mine was built in June 14 2021 one engine failed that day,but the rotulet thing of failure is stressful, how many broncos average were built per day? Has anyone got a number how many Bronco were built during the period, what 54 failures,we need to take our eye off the bad and look at the positive side how many 2.7 broncos in the first six months with a 2.7 were built were there no engine issues,the first release will have vendor bugs we no that. but someone give me hard facts please, if they had fifty Bronco a day and they lost one well that's would be a fact,I have 3200 miles and pick my rig up IN Florida as my dealer was to small to sell it to me,the issues being moved to Florida is suspect lol and I never got an answer from Ford,but what's the real number of the engines that made it over the past year or the same time of failure.PD Ford could do much better job if my rig is a Grenade fix it please before I or you are stranded.thank you again! sincerely Arc

2021-11-28 11.30.24.jpg

2021-11-18 16.33.46.jpg
Sponsored