First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a standard 2.7 OBX 2dr and have not made any changes yet. Just got back on a trip to Alabama from NC. Average mpg was 24.9 going and 23. 7 coming back .
Previously had been getting around 17mpg. Still has less than 2k miles on it
Sponsored

Reactions: TCC

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a standard 2.7 OBX 2dr and have not made any changes yet. Just got back on a trip to Alabama from NC. Average mpg was 24.9 going and 23. 7 coming back .
Previously had been getting around 17mpg. Still has less than 2k miles on it
WOW! My Wildtrak gets 15 at best. Can I ask what mode are you driving in? For me there is only Sport which could be my problem. I've been told to drive like the police are behind me......I do and they are chasing me :)

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol,I dont have a wildtrak but I know driving anything over 65 blows up the fuel mileage bad. Have not found that eco vs sport vs normal changes much. But a heavy foot will. Also found I do not enjoy driving my Bronco trying to get 18 mpg vs 15 mpg. Either sucks, and I knew that buying this brick. Plus there is absolutely no flat roads in my area that I drive. I wouldve bought a Prius if gas mileage was “top of mind”. 🤔 😂

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know how some get so low figures.
On my "Trip 1" I have about 9000 miles of city, highway, including hundreds of off road miles and lots of mountains driving and I have 17.8mpg on the 2.7. That's with a roof rack, and about 1500 miles with a RTT on it. Also about 4000 miles at max weight capacity....

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know how some get so low figures.
On my "Trip 1" I have about 9000 miles of city, highway, including hundreds of off road miles and lots of mountains driving and I have 17.8mpg on the 2.7. That's with a roof rack, and about 1500 miles with a RTT on it. Also about 4000 miles at max weight capacity....
Pure and simple some people have poor driving habits.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WOW! My Wildtrak gets 15 at best. Can I ask what mode are you driving in? For me there is only Sport which could be my problem. I've been told to drive like the police are behind me......I do and they are chasing me :)
Mostly Normal mode. And it seems the faster I go the better gas mileage I get. Was going 70+ on the other side of the mountains . Back home and mostly in town I’m still getting around 17 or so . Can’t tell any difference in mileage driving in Eco mode
Sponsored