Sponsored

2.7 Sasquatch with manual , will that dream come true ?

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeh , pretty much doing that , base 2.3 squatched 7 , speed , roof rails , keyless entry , overhead consol pre-wired switches , form fit liners and mats , carbon Grey ,unless Green is dark enough for my liking when I see one .Should have time to change colors if I like green , was going with anti matter blue , that's out now .
Went to a local dealer quickly and saw a carb grey squatch today. Left a lot to be desired. That's just personal taste though. Sitting next to a Race Red probably didn't help it much either.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to a local dealer quickly and saw a carb grey squatch today. Left a lot to be desired. That's just personal taste though. Sitting next to a Race Red probably didn't help it much either.
Well everyone has different taste , I don't care for bright colors. Funny I have a two tone red and white 93 4x4, 3/4 ton super duty extra cab long bed , got a great price on it back then , so delt with Red and white .Like the 351 w and 5 speed with granny low first gear .That truck has over 240 k on it , never been in the shop either. The ZF tranny in it is huge , same they put behind diesels .

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Listen to the beginnings of this video. The guy claims a representative at bronco offrodeo said 2.7 manual is coming…

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^ The comment is around the 1:17 mark...

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
again with this video? Short version; a guy we don't know is telling a story about someone else who works for the Off-Roadeo (not part of Ford) that claims he heard it from a third person (who might have heard it from a fourth person who heard voices in their head), that it was happening sometime in the future.

Let me know how that works out for ya...

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
wait it's shared with the mustang? they are putting the mt82 in broncos? if that's the case I'd be happy you can't get it in the 2.7. horrible transmission. horrible.
Sponsored