First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see why it should set any codes, unless it isn't maintained and emptied as needed, will update after installation if it causes codes to be set.
Any updates after a month?
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPR has something of a sordid history. I will personally never buy from them.
Can you expand on your statement. What in particular is bad about this or other UPR prodects?

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPR used to bear the nickname Unauthorized Product Reproductions on a few message boards, particularly those for Mustang. UPR, Granatelli and a couple of other companies built the reputation of being ethically challenged.

I don't know anything about this product, but when there are reasons to question ethics, buyer beware.

OP
OP
Ingridthehorrible

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates after a month?
Build date was delayed, blend date was yesterday, no updates to build yet, hoping for mid to end of Nov delivery

OP
OP
Ingridthehorrible

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPR used to bear the nickname Unauthorized Product Reproductions on a few message boards, particularly those for Mustang. UPR, Granatelli and a couple of other companies built the reputation of being ethically challenged.

I don't know anything about this product, but when there are reasons to question ethics, buyer beware.
UPR has something of a sordid history. I will personally never buy from them.
After seeing your reply back in mid Sept about UPR did some digging around on the subject, and did find what you were referring to on some of the mustang forums, but the issues all seem to be from about 2 to 3 years ago, didn't find anything later. I'll keep this in mind if I consider another UPR product if I have issues with the catch can obtained from them. No Bronco yet so not installed, appears well built and haven't had any issues with their customer service to date.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have this exact part on my Bronco. The quality is really good and the installation was a breeze. I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone asking.
How often have you had to empty it?

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am guessing you ordered direct from UPR?

Do any of the site sponsors carry this kit?
We carry all of the UPR catch cans and will also have their new dual valve can setup listed shortly. They used our FE to test fit and develop the dual valve setup which we'll be releasing a video on real soon.

If you have any questions or need help placing an order feel free to give us a shout.

Black Anodized 2.7L catch can
https://www.lethalperformance.com/u...-catch-can-black-finish-2021-2-7l-bronco.html
Ford Bronco 2.7 UPR Oil Catch Can - Updated - Installation Completed Today 5030-274-1b__56613.1629921245_1

Sneak peek at the new dual valve setup.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...n-setup-for-the-2-7l-bronco-teamlethal.26996/

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We carry all of the UPR catch cans and will also have their new dual valve can setup listed shortly. They used our FE to test fit and develop the dual valve setup which we'll be releasing a video on real soon.

If you have any questions or need help placing an order feel free to give us a shout.

Black Anodized 2.7L catch can
https://www.lethalperformance.com/u...-catch-can-black-finish-2021-2-7l-bronco.html
Ford Bronco 2.7 UPR Oil Catch Can - Updated - Installation Completed Today 5030-274-1b__56613.1629921245_1

Sneak peek at the new dual valve setup.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...n-setup-for-the-2-7l-bronco-teamlethal.26996/
Nice thank you for the reply. What is different about the dual valve? I clicked the other thread but did not see details or missed it.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice thank you for the reply. What is different about the dual valve? I clicked the other thread but did not see details or missed it.
The dual valve catch can setup not only separates oil mist during low speed driving when under vacuum but will also help for when the engine see's boost which keeps oil out of the intercooler and airbox.

These just got listed so they'll be active on the site tomorrow morning. I'll post a link once it's live.
Sponsored