cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the modular bumper and did not want to replace it. Rough Country finally came out with a winch plate which extends two of the sensors and allows their winch to be mounted. Yes it will block the front camera. But I have yet to use it. Hopefully someone will come out with an affordable camera relocation kit....later. Install starts tomorrow.
Bronco HIGH Winch Mount By Rough Country - Bing video
I'm thinking I just might wait for a modular bumper to go up for sale in my area ;)
Sponsored

c00kedg00se

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR2, Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Following... I pulled the trigger on a Warn Elite front bumper, mostly because of what I saw at a summary of the SEMA event, but now I am having buyer's remorse... I really like the MaxLider...

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a spreadsheet I made for most of the bumper offerings that include whether they work with parking sensors, radar, camera or have winches.

On that note; I know JCR and mountains2metal makes a camera relocation kit that attaches to the fairlead. I have not seen anything for ACC though.

if you see a brand that is not on there, let me know and I will add it.

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Factory modular bumper with Rough Country Hidden Winch. I gotta take a new pic with the Whipple IC and few other mods have the front end looking nice.
Ford Bronco 2.7 what is the best winch bumper? 7C8837B1-6583-4705-8CB1-63A225BC6EBD

mammoth

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know the Vanguard is the smart choice, but I really want to see if the JCR Crusader (non-winch bumper) would work with the RC/Lobo hidden winch skid plate (I have a 2.3L).

Great looking ride, by the way
I'm also super curious about this! I think it's the route I want to go down. Let me know if you find anything out

Sponsored

Rcarlin

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the modular bumper and did not want to replace it. Rough Country finally came out with a winch plate which extends two of the sensors and allows their winch to be mounted. Yes it will block the front camera. But I have yet to use it. Hopefully someone will come out with an affordable camera relocation kit....later. Install starts tomorrow.
Bronco HIGH Winch Mount By Rough Country - Bing video
Jim, I'm in the same boat as you, not wanting to replace my modular bumper, and also came across the Rough Country High Winch Mount. I also found a camera relocation kit that works with it: https://mountains2metal.com/BR6FCRL/
I look forward to know how you install goes...

aps

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX/SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with the ADD Rock Fighter on mine. Very heavy and well built bumper and finish. I didn't bother with the acc relocating, I just turned it off inside. Front camera still works pretty well, just have the top of winch showing but you still have a good view forward.

DIVIOSDI

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this, 11 more weeks to wait. 12 week lead time… It comes with brackets for ACC relocation to behind the grill and camera relocation to a small housing mounted to the front edge of the bumper, between the center lights in that pic…. It also works with the parking sensors. It’s nice they include the brackets free with the bumper per your trim level.

I almost went with the JCR Vanguard, but the looks of this just won me over…
D13E4D44-C450-4514-A21F-189A2D5BA736.jpeg
what bumper is this? Looks kind of like the the BAMF. Looks great on this build.

Sponsored

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like all of these bumpers still block the intercooler on the 2.7?

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, this thread confirms I was right to build my own. A lot of James William Bottomtooth-looking Broncos running around.

Don't let IC blockage deter you if you find something you like otherwise, the Mishimoto high mount IC should solve that if it becomes a problem.
Sponsored