First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The brake light recall and pre-announced special charges for 4Q. Good buying opportunity for bulls. I bought a shit load of call options today.
At least you won't lose much if Ford makes an announcement on the 2.7.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, so Ford Stock dropped -8% on Wall Street today, was it the 2.7L "Valve Dropper" engines or the recall for brake lights that will not go off? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
The drop was based on a reclassification of previous revenue from Rivian...

Put simply, Ford has essentially revised its full-year earnings guidance lower because of an accounting change related to the timing of Rivian's initial public offering.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The brake light recall and pre-announced special charges for 4Q. Good buying opportunity for bulls. I bought a shit load of call options today.
The drop was based on a reclassification of previous revenue from Rivian...

Put simply, Ford has essentially revised its full-year earnings guidance lower because of an accounting change related to the timing of Rivian's initial public offering.
Yeah, I knew it wasn't the 2.7, saw the mention on CNBC today of the drop, along with it being an options expiration week. Just thought it was a funny event in light of this thread.

The recalls were were for 2014 and 2015 models so we only have 5-6 years to wait for the Bronco recalls. ;):ROFLMAO:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol, I think F will be well below 20 soon and long term...I mean, they are blowing chunks valves right now.

FIFY ;)

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
😂🤣😂🤣😂

6th best performing stock in the S&P 500 in 2021 (137.5% total return), and a new 20+ year high just 6 days ago.

But, hey, you do you. That's what makes a market. ;)
I gotta hand it to you, most fanboys dont put their money where their mouth is. 🤣

Ford Bronco 2.7L blown engine failure list . . 68 so far [Updated: December 13, 2022] clappin

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We can safely assume that Ford is aware of the grenadier edition. On the Scott Yuen failure report on the FB group this morning a Ford employee at MAP commented that it was the 5th cylinder dropping. Curious as they don't post too often, I asked them to clarify if they had a similar problem or was he only speculating on the recent failure. His quote, " lots of 2.7s dropping cylinder 5 known issue I believe there's a TSA* on it."

*He mistyped TSA for TSB. I also quoted him in the event his comment is removed.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I constantly see this thread in the what’s new section — I’m also watching the thread, but that shouldn’t have any effect?

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We can safely assume that Ford is aware of the grenadier edition. On the Scott Yuen failure report on the FB group this morning a Ford employee at MAP commented that it was the 5th cylinder dropping. Curious as they don't post too often, I asked them to clarify if they had a similar problem or was he only speculating on the recent failure. His quote, " lots of 2.7s dropping cylinder 5 known issue I believe there's a TSA* on it."

*He mistyped TSA for TSB. I also quoted him in the event his comment is removed.

TSB'S FOR YOUR INTEREST
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/tsb_recall/tsbs/ford/bronco/2021

@Moderator: NOT SURE IF OK TO POST A LINK TO ANOTHER FORUM ????

IF NOT I would ask that folks just search "2021 Bronco TSB's"

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs