Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will you remove that device if you have to take the bronco in for service?
No when you turn the ass on or off it simply stays that way, so I just press the button before service to turn it on and it all appears normal.
Sponsored

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well supposedly I get my truck back today. I could see they test drove it about 10 miles. Fo Mo Co offered me 5 years and 75,000 warranty on it. I then asked for them to cover at least one of my payments. They agreed to do that. Wondering if I should have asked for more....... too bad I elbow deep in electrical work and couldn't think clearly enough...... Will let you know what engine label i have..........
8 weeks in the shop almost exactly........ too long!

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well supposedly I get my truck back today. I could see they test drove it about 10 miles. Fo Mo Co offered me 5 years and 75,000 warranty on it. I then asked for them to cover at least one of my payments. They agreed to do that. Wondering if I should have asked for more....... too bad I elbow deep in electrical work and couldn't think clearly enough...... Will let you know what engine label i have..........
8 weeks in the shop almost exactly........ too long!
Good news, mine is "supposed" to be ready this week as well. Did you work out the warranty through the dealer Service Writer, or call a rep at Ford directly? Thanks.

Math4Fun77

First Edition
First Name
Nate & Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco-14 VW Jetta-04 Honda Pilot-71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, I don't have much of an update but here's where we are so far on "Lucy the Bronco"

1. Engine has arrived. Still waiting on bolts, studs.

2. Turns out mine is (almost obviously) the first Bronco engine replacement the shop is doing but not first engine replacement in general.

3. If you end up being an unlucky winner of an engine failure, most definitely get Ford Motor Company customer service representative involved. It doesn't always *feel* like they are doing much, but they are. After speaking with the shop, they thanked me for getting them involved as they can make magic happen to get parts ordered/shipped much quicker than they can on their own. For the dealer, they put in orders and are at the mercy of the system. FMC service rep does push priority. It also increases their information flow.

4. I may not always like the news I hear from my service representative (generally it is just more "waiting on xyz" updates), but I do know she is making phone calls and connections I can't make and apparently the dealer doesn't have the power to do either.

5. I encourage reaching out to your shop. We will be providing lunch to the shop when they get "Lucy" in. It's a time intensive job. I need them not working "hangry" 🤣😉

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good news, mine is "supposed" to be ready this week as well. Did you work out the warranty through the dealer Service Writer, or call a rep at Ford directly? Thanks.
From the beginning of this thread I messaged Ford Motor Company on this site. And I’ve been talking to them once a week every week so I worked it out through Ford Motor Company.

Sponsored

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the beginning of this thread I messaged Ford Motor Company on this site. And I’ve been talking to them once a week every week so I worked it out through Ford Motor Company.
Same.

I'm waiting on an update from my rep, but I know they pulled it in Friday. I could tell that by the FordPass app. So, it should be done this week. That will put it at 4 weeks total in the shop. From what I've seen on here that's pretty good.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same.

I'm waiting on an update from my rep, but I know they pulled it in Friday. I could tell that by the FordPass app. So, it should be done this week. That will put it at 4 weeks total in the shop. From what I've seen on here that's pretty good.
Thats crazy good. Your lucky!! Go buy some lotto tix!!! :ROFLMAO:

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am curious what your replacement motors look like and what is on the label?

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quiet on this thread is a wonderful thing! I do not like updates to this thread. I also hope my Bronco comes soon with a working 2.7

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like there may be another on the Facebook Bronco 6th Gen group. 900 miles on it. I don’t post there etc but just saw it.
Sponsored