Nate & Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco-14 VW Jetta-04 Honda Pilot-71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Nope
I don't think she's come on to share her information. She has a 4dr FE.
Sponsored

Math4Fun77

First Edition
First Name
Nate & Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
She said close to 7,500
I was thinking the same thing about the date.
She may post here later.

finkan13

Base
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 and F 250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you, Iā€™m going down to the dealership tomorrow to get a photo of the engine. As the dealership is giving me the run around.

finkan13

Base
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 and F 250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, I just seen this. Mine had 9,980 miles I took delivery Nov, 9th 2021. Iā€™m going down tomorrow to take a picture of the engine build date. Wish my engine could be replaced in 2 weeks. The dealership is giving me the run around.

Sponsored

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, I just seen this. Mine had 9,980 miles I took delivery Nov, 9th 2021. Iā€™m going down tomorrow to take a picture of the engine build date. Wish my engine could be replaced in 2 weeks. The dealership is giving me the run around.
2 weeks is extremely fast in my experience. Mine took close to 5. That seems to be more normal.

But, my dealer gave me a rental.

Math4Fun77

First Edition
First Name
Nate & Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I doubt 2 weeks is realistic. Between ordering parts, shipments, labor time... I wouldn't get 2 weeks set in your mind. Almost guaranteed disappointment if you do - managing expectations helps in this šŸ˜‰

finkan13

Base
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 and F 250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 weeks is extremely fast in my experience. Mine took close to 5. That seems to be more normal.

But, my dealer gave me a rental.
The dealership told me yesterday on the phone they didnā€™t have a vehicle for me to drive and had no idea when my bronco will be fixed. So I guess my next step would be to call ford customer care service and see what they say. Cause I borrowed my nephewā€™s truck and he needs it back as his other truck went down on him Saturday. So, Iā€™m gonna have to have a rental or see if ford customer care service can call the dealership and make them give me a loaner. I have kids and a business so I canā€™t be on foot. I know they have several cause the mechanics use them to go to lunch in and the salesmen also. I just donā€™t understand why the dealership wants to give me a run around. I havenā€™t pester them, Iā€™ve being extremely nice cause they have my bronco and I need it fixed and not pushed to the side, and Iā€™ve been a loyal customer for 20 years and have purchased 12 new vehicles during those 20 years. Mainly F-150ā€™s I fixed up and flipped over the years. But I get talked down to by the service department who are all new and because Iā€™m female they think they can get away it. But Iā€™ve learned tons of info on this bronco6gforum then they know but wonā€™t listen to me it falls on deaf ears. Iā€™m so frustrated with it to the point Iā€™m tired of being nice about it. So my husband is back in town and we are gonna go tomorrow so I can take a picture of the 2.7 L engine build date/ number. So hopefully, tomorrow I can get so clear answers and not the run around Iā€™ve been getting.

finkan13

Base
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 and F 250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I doubt 2 weeks is realistic. Between ordering parts, shipments, labor time... I wouldn't get 2 weeks set in your mind. Almost guaranteed disappointment if you do - managing expectations helps in this šŸ˜‰
Oh trust me, I understand. I was just reading the 2 week new engine ordeal from the other ladyā€™s post from IG. I know it will be longer than 2 weeks. We are in the construction business and the waiting game we are use too. Windows for houses are 6 to 12 weeks. Everything is a waiting game now due to not having enough help or lack of supplies. At the rate with this dealership, I be lucky to have it back in 2 months with the run around Iā€™m getting.

Math4Fun77

First Edition
First Name
Nate & Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The dealership told me yesterday on the phone they didnā€™t have a vehicle for me to drive and had no idea when my bronco will be fixed. So I guess my next step would be to call ford customer care service and see what they say. Cause I borrowed my nephewā€™s truck and he needs it back as his other truck went down on him Saturday. So, Iā€™m gonna have to have a rental or see if ford customer care service can call the dealership and make them give me a loaner. I have kids and a business so I canā€™t be on foot. I know they have several cause the mechanics use them to go to lunch in and the salesmen also. I just donā€™t understand why the dealership wants to give me a run around. I havenā€™t pester them, Iā€™ve being extremely nice cause they have my bronco and I need it fixed and not pushed to the side, and Iā€™ve been a loyal customer for 20 years and have purchased 12 new vehicles during those 20 years. Mainly F-150ā€™s I fixed up and flipped over the years. But I get talked down to by the service department who are all new and because Iā€™m female they think they can get away it. But Iā€™ve learned tons of info on this bronco6gforum then they know but wonā€™t listen to me it falls on deaf ears. Iā€™m so frustrated with it to the point Iā€™m tired of being nice about it. So my husband is back in town and we are gonna go tomorrow so I can take a picture of the 2.7 L engine build date/ number. So hopefully, tomorrow I can get so clear answers and not the run around Iā€™ve been getting.

Definitely call and get a Customer Service Representative.

Mine was down for 2.5 months and I never got a loaner or rental. Sometimes, they just don't have them available. I asked and my CSR said she would see if there was a car on the lot they could use as a loaner but nothing ever came about it. My area didn't have any rentals available at the time.

Also, I know the service guys in my shop were equally frustrated on several points. According to them, their hands were tied in certain areas and FMC dictates protocol.

There are some here that may chime in and give some more specific advice. But start with a Customer Service Representative. If you get a good one, they will definitely advocate for you. Treat them with respect even on your bad, "fed up" days.

Sponsored

Math4Fun77

First Edition
First Name
Nate & Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh and with warranty work, the shop doesn't get paid until the work is completed and the case is closed. So, if I understand it correctly, they are out money for parts and labor and they don't get paid until the work is done. They want it done just as much as you do.

finkan13

Base
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 and F 250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely call and get a Customer Service Representative.

Mine was down for 2.5 months and I never got a loaner or rental. Sometimes, they just don't have them available. I asked and my CSR said she would see if there was a car on the lot they could use as a loaner but nothing ever came about it. My area didn't have any rentals available at the time.

Also, I know the service guys in my shop were equally frustrated on several points. According to them, their hands were tied in certain areas and FMC dictates protocol.

There are some here that may chime in and give some more specific advice. But start with a Customer Service Representative. If you get a good one, they will definitely advocate for you. Treat them with respect even on your bad, "fed up" days.
Thank you for the advice and I will definitely treat them with respect like I always have even on bad daysšŸ˜Š. Cause thatā€™s how I want to be treated. Cause these days you never know what that person may be battling themselves.
Sponsored