Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I know nothing about tuning or modding cars. What’s a tune typically cost? $100, $1000? I was reading about a new air intake mod and exhaust upgrade but the comments also recommended a tune. I have no idea how expensive something like a tune would run.
depends.. you can go with a gimmicky device like a Pedal Commander for a few hundred bucks... you can go with a Cobb tuner and 'off the shelf' (pre-loaded) tunes for about $450, or you can go with a Cobb Tuner and a 'pro tune' ($450 for the tuner and then probably another $400 or so for the tuning process), where you do a data log of your vehicle in stock form, send the data log to your tuner, they evaluate how it's running, what kind of fuel you run, and other factors - then they create a custom tune that they email to you - and you install it on the tuning device, and then upload that to the vehicle.. then you do another data log, send the file to the tuner so they can see how your vehicle has responded to base tune, and they tweak the tune and send you an update.. this process can continue 2-3 times until the tuner is satisfied ... of course, things like upgraded intercooler, waste gate actuator, intake/exhaust, charge pipes, all affect the tuning process too
Advertisement

Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 450h, BMW R1150 GS
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

thanks -- no it doesn't affect my life, it just is frustrating when I go on here and try to have a respectful, interesting conversation on-topic, and 60% of people are jerks.
So, its pretty much not worth it to me to weed through the crap
I get that you’re frustrated. I get frustrated, too, wading through a lot of the shit that gets posted here, but you need to figure out where and when to engage, like I had to do for my own sanity.

Let’s review… (1) you’ve already been perma-banned once; (2) after you create a new account, you visit a “0-60” thread for a Bronco Sasquatch “race car” (troll city); (3) you take some pretty stinky bait from a 2-post-wonder (obvious troll is obvious), and (4) you react poorly when someone trolls you back with a funny, Talledega Nights quote, which ironically is actually on-topic for this thread. 🤷‍♂️

Do you recognize a pattern here? So figure out where to go (and where to avoid), when to engage (and when not to), and how to use the tools at your disposal (e.g., thread ignore, member ignore) to make participating in the forum a more productive experience.

Personally, I’d like to see you stay, if for no other reason than to torture the trolls that so desperately seek your attention by simply depriving them of their basic needs. I think you can do it! 👍

Last edited:

Bruno

Badlands
First Name
Bruno
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
I get that you’re frustrated. I get frustrated, too, wading through a lot of the shit that gets posted here, but you need to figure out where and when to engage, like I had to do for my own sanity.

Let’s review… (1) you’ve already been perma-banned once; (2) after you create a new account, you visit a “0-60” thread for a Bronco Sasquatch “race car” (troll city); (3) you take some pretty stinky bait from a 2-post-wonder (obvious troll is obvious), and (4) you react poorly when someone trolls you back with a funny, Talledega Nights quote, which ironically is actually on-topic for this thread. 🤷‍♂️

Do you recognize a pattern here? So figure out where to go (and where to avoid), where to engage (and where not to), and how to use the tools at your disposal (e.g., thread ignore, member ignore) to make participating in the forum a more productive experience.

Personally, I’d like to see you stay, if for no other reason than to torture the trolls that so desperately seek your attention by simply depriving them of their basic needs. I think you can do it! 👍
thanks for helping me engage in some self reflection.
well see, maybe if I'm bored enough - but really all the info is out on the Bronco now so.... this forum is sorta dead until the vehicle is released and it has one SEMA under its belt.
have a great weekend -

Chief1301

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

That's the eco goat mode 0-60... Right?

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Bronco
Wildtrak
I'll go time mine tomorrow to get a comp. 33 KO2s 3.6 eTorque.

cursed_hemi

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger Daytona / 03 Jeep TJ
Bronco
Big Bend
2.7 F-150's run mid to high 5's all day long. I understand gearing differences, tire size, weight... Just saying.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Bronco
First Edition
Was that with the Sasquatch pack?

Traction control did go on a few times. I also was in normal mode, and it was wet/raining.

We are planing on getting a Offical Dragy on a dry road this week.

This was all I had time for this morning.

Thanks
Keep em coming us non-haters are greatful.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Bronco
Black Diamond
Looks like the shift points were at a very low rpm. I wonder what goat mode it is in? My 2.7 f150 in sport mode shifts at a much higher rpm. I thought the 2.7 didn’t have turbo boost on the display.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

2.3BigBend

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Bronco
Undecided
I wish they had 60 to 80 tests. Something to simulate high speed passing situations.
I think they are waiting until the engine is broke in before they perform those high speed passing test 😂🤣

Advertisement

4x4TruckLEDs.com
Advertisement