@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2.7L was previously reported to get the Bronco to 0-60 in 5.9 seconds. Im sure with the right driver and configuration (less weight), this will hold true. That engine is no joke. Neither is the 2.3L. Ford did a great job engineering the power train for these vehicles.

Edit: Unless there’s a “break-in” period, I seem to be wrong. It seems like the engine is being limited (maybe because of the transmission torque rating?).

Last edited:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The 2.7L was previously reported to get the Bronco to 0-60 in 5.9 seconds. Glad to see it holds true. That engine is no joke.
Wait I thought the video showed 8.125

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait I thought the video showed 8.125
I think with the right driver, the right tune, and the right configurations, you could get around 5.9 seconds for the 0-60. The First Edition is fully loaded, and is pushing around the sasquatch package. It’s going to be the slowest of the trims.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think with the right driver, the right tune, and the right configurations, you could get around 5.9 seconds for the 0-60. The First Edition is fully loaded, and is pushing around the sasquatch package. It’s going to be the slowest of the trims.
Agreed I just didn’t know how you got to the conclusion that it “holds true” from this video!

if all trims need a tune to hit 5.9, then it’s not fair to say bronco 2.7 has 5.9 0-60

luckily no one should give a sh*t about 0-60 in a bronco within reason

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed I just didn’t know how you got to the conclusion that it “holds true” from this video!

if all trims need a tune to hit 5.9, then it’s not fair to say bronco 2.7 has 5.9 0-60

luckily no one should give a sh*t about 0-60 in a bronco within reason
I think a Base Bronco with the 2.7L, and no accessories, will hit a 0-60 in 5.9 seconds (without any tune). That’s how I got to my conclusion.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, the 2.7 on a base base will be the quickest.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a Base Bronco with the 2.7L, and no accessories, will hit a 0-60 in 5.9 seconds (without any tune). That’s how I got to my conclusion.
Makes sense; it’ll be a lot lighter. Rip out the back seats, lose the spare tire, etc. And we can probably get these bad boys to Tesla Plaid 0-60 speeds :D