First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like a street racer from Fast & Furious!!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put a deposit down on 1/15/2021, finalized my order on 5/4/2021, and got my VIN on 5/24/2021. Why?
Just trying to get a spitball timline... I reserved the evening of opening day (7/13/20?) then opted to wait for 2nd model year so I canceled.
However, I later decided after hearing of all the delays, COVID-19 induced, I figured I'd probably end up getting in the build rotation after many of the 1st year bugs became exposed & worked through so I 're-reserved' this past March and converted to an order last month. I'm thinking my order will get pulled for build sometime between Dec '21 & Mar '22. 2-Door (obviously hard top) Black Diamond, V6/10Spd Auto, Antimatter Blue w/mid pkg (no tow, Squatch).

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just trying to get a spitball timline... I reserved the evening of opening day (7/13/20?) then opted to wait for 2nd model year so I canceled.
However, I later decided after hearing of all the delays, COVID-19 induced, I figured I'd probably end up getting in the build rotation after many of the 1st year bugs became exposed & worked through so I 're-reserved' this past March and converted to an order last month. I'm thinking my order will get pulled for build sometime between Dec '21 & Mar '22. 2-Door (obviously hard top) Black Diamond, V6/10Spd Auto, Antimatter Blue w/mid pkg (no tow, Squatch).
20210711_174138.jpg

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My god, that’s terrible. My Jeep 3.6 sounded better with only a resonator, lol.
I did an aFe high tuck on my 3.6 and it was too loud and obnoxious... I added a 20" resonator in the mid pipe and it's MUCH better.

I would still be adding a huge resonator to any of those. MBRP is known to focus on LOUD exhausts.
Sponsored