Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks....comes in thru radio speakers? ...even with the radio off???
Yes sir - some vehicles (I believe some models of BMW) have an option to turn it off.
but yeah, typically its piped through the radio speakers (most of which in Ford's are garbage from China now) and it doesn't matter if music is on or off.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
typically its piped through the radio speakers
Retired now...from Siemens. At one time we made engine noise enhancers. The auto equivalent of 'falsies' :)

merkelsjm

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A shitty WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny sidenote: Throughout the event, there were a few guest employees that were getting "sick" because of the ride along. The Ford drivers certainly pushed us hard along the course and I dont think the ones that got sick will ever push their personal Broncos as hard as what we experienced. But just some food for thought if you ever have passengers that are sensitive to motion sickness; wouldnt want someone to spill their lunch all over your new Bronco.
That' what the drain plugs are for.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well written description of your amazing experience!

I am now more than ever convinced that the 2dr 2.7 Sas + Mid is the way to go for me.?

If you saw any CG or 51 could you share your thoughts about these colors in real life please?
Thanks again for the great report ??

OP
OP
Afro

Afro

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is the visibility compared to the wrangler?

when i test drove a wrangler a few years ago i hated it.
I dont have any experience in a wrangler so i cant comment on how they compare but the roof was off of the one i rode so visibility was great. I also adjust the seat so that i could rest my arm on the belt line so from that position, i had no issues seeing over the hood. Even with the seats adjust to the optimal height for me at 5'3", my feet were still planted on the floor.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But just some food for thought if you ever have passengers that are sensitive to motion sickness; wouldnt want someone to spill their lunch all over your new Bronco.
That's what the washout interior is for

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny sidenote: Throughout the event, there were a few guest employees that were getting "sick" because of the ride along. The Ford drivers certainly pushed us hard along the course and I dont think the ones that got sick will ever push their personal Broncos as hard as what we experienced. But just some food for thought if you ever have passengers that are sensitive to motion sickness; wouldnt want someone to spill their lunch all over your new Bronco.

As I used to tell people when they would get in for a ride with me ......................

Get in. Sit down. Buckle up. Hold on. and most important, Shut up. Enjoy the ride. :ROFLMAO:

Some people enjoyed it and some said they would never ride with me again. HAHAHA. can't please everyone.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve seen reviews of the 2.3L and the 2.7L on the bronco from this event, but only the 2.0L on the sport. Did they not have the 1.5L sport there to ride in? The 1.5L will be the volume engine on the sport since it’s the only engine available on 3 of the 4 trims. I’m curious to see if it’s reviews are similar.

CJSky

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the write up. I am curious to know if the vehicle you rode in was on 33's or 35's and what your thoughts are on the difference.

OP
OP
Afro

Afro

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well written description of your amazing experience!

I am now more than ever convinced that the 2dr 2.7 Sas + Mid is the way to go for me.?

If you saw any CG or 51 could you share your thoughts about these colors in real life please?
Thanks again for the great report ??
Those jerry cans really helped show the color options but sadly i didnt spend much time gandering at them. I was also wearing sunglasses throughout the day and totally forgot about it so i didnt see a true real light representation but they looked great through my shades :cool:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That definitely sounds like an experience I wouldn’t miss if I was dying... I’ve been through professional driving schools and would love to enjoy the Bronco in such a way.

Watch out, it’s my turn!
Sponsored