First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know we've basically settled on GVWR being the issue behind roof racks and squatches. What about the SD Headliner or the brush guard not being addable with the 2.7L engine selected? Bug or feature? A standard SD headliner (Hot Heads or any others) weighs less than 25 pounds. That cannot be a weight issue correct? And I may be dumb but I cannot see how a headliner would have any interplay with the size of the engine. Also, I doubt the brush guard is much more then 25lbs either. These seem like bugs.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I think they are

giphy.gif

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, the WIldtrack (having the 2.7) can get the Brush guard and headliner, but the Badlands cannot if the 2.7 is added. I say it's a bug.

I also say both can be installed by the dealer, i don't know why they are not in the accessory section instead of the main section. They should be down with the winch and the canoe racks.

OP
OP
xXChartmanXx

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, the WIldtrack (having the 2.7) can get the Brush guard and headliner, but the Badlands cannot if the 2.7 is added. I say it's a bug.

I also say both can be installed by the dealer, i don't know why they are not in the accessory section instead of the main section. They should be down with the winch and the canoe racks.
Yah I think that delineates what is installed at the factory and what the dealer installs.
Sponsored