Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to compile a comparison of the aftermarket systems, to help others make informative decisions. Price, hp, tq, db @ tailpipe & cabin, weight, material...
I think with all of us we can effectively accomplish this. Would members please contribute what have?
So going through the B6G & youtube, right now there's new exhaust manufactured by:
AFE
Borla
Magnaflow
MBRP
MRT
Ford Performance

Did I miss any?
Sponsored

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want to compile a comparison of the aftermarket systems, to help others make informative decisions. Price, hp, tq, db @ tailpipe & cabin, weight, material...
I think with all of us we can effectively accomplish this. Would members please contribute what have?
So going through the B6G & youtube, right now there's new exhaust manufactured by:
AFE
Borla
Magnaflow
MBRP
MRT
Ford Performance

Did I miss any?
Ive seen Roush as well

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ive seen Roush as well
Seriously leaning toward the Magna Catback although Borla has been my history. Having been in contact with Borla and from what they have posted so far, the classic Borla "look" (dual outs) does not compliment trail clearance.
Really digging the Magna seeing as it compliments the factory clearance/exit and sounds.
After all, it is a 2.7L so it compliments that. (Not like putting a cherry bomb on a retro sentra lol)

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously leaning toward the Magna Catback although Borla has been my history. Having been in contact with Borla and from what they have posted so far, the classic Borla "look" (dual outs) does not compliment trail clearance.
Really digging the Magna seeing as it compliments the factory clearance/exit and sounds.
After all, it is a 2.7L so it compliments that. (Not like putting a cherry bomb on a retro sentra lol)
I agree with the Magna (Overland series) - IMO dual exhaust looks silly on vehicles that don't already have exhaust outlets designed into the bumper. I honestly cringe when I see jeeps rolling around with dangling duals.

It's also the only one so far - to me - that sounds decent enough to put on. This is coming from someone who's owned 3 built-out s550's.

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree with the Magna (Overland series) - IMO dual exhaust looks silly on vehicles that don't already have exhaust outlets designed into the bumper. I honestly cringe when I see jeeps rolling around with dangling duals.

It's also the only one so far - to me - that sounds decent enough to put on. This is coming from someone who's owned 3 built-out s550's.
totally agree!
I had the Borla ATAK on my Grand Cherokee SRT...sounded great! 2.7 Eco, tho? probably not!
For the Bronco setup, Im sold to the Magna!

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm waiting for any new info on borla I signed up for email alerts but 🦗🦗🦗🦗

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you cite this information?
I know Borla makes the GM performance exhausts - or at least they used to. Wouldn't surprise me if they did others as well, but can't comment specifically to Ford.

I've had Borla on my Silverado and Jeep Grand Cherokee - Absolutely love it.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AFE
Borla
Magnaflow
MBRP
MRT
Ford Performance

Did I miss any?
AWE, Borla and Corsa are the ones I'm waiting for. All 304 stainless, quality exhausts. Had all 3.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
AWE, Borla and Corsa are the ones I'm waiting for. All 304 stainless, quality exhausts. Had all 3.
We've got an AWE system headed our way which we'll cover in depth. Roush shortly after. Hoping to see a system from Corsa in the near future as well. Stay tuned!
Sponsored