First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the borla touring axle back setup. I was a little worried that it would not sound good (to loud or no change) and frankly for me it is perfect. No to loud not to soft, it sounds tough. I could instantly feel additional performance. Looks great and bolted up in less than 30 minutes (same for all the behind axle systems).
Sponsored

TopWaterHit

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Black Diamond 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let me know how this mid-pipe mod works out. I want better than stock, but not ear-shattering loud.
Just got the Vibrant Ultra-quiet resonator welded in is tucked in nicely into factory mid pipe. I personally love it now as it is no longer annoying at partial throttle and cruising yet more aggressive and deeper than stock when I get on it. My wife is 40% less mad

Vibrant_UQ_resonator.jpg

Robbys3m3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the borla touring axle back setup. I was a little worried that it would not sound good (to loud or no change) and frankly for me it is perfect. No to loud not to soft, it sounds tough. I could instantly feel additional performance. Looks great and bolted up in less than 30 minutes (same for all the behind axle systems).
Same here..we are happy with the touring

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the Vibrant Ultra-quiet resonator welded in is tucked in nicely into factory mid pipe. I personally love it now as it is no longer annoying at partial throttle and cruising yet more aggressive and deeper than stock when I get on it. My wife is 40% less mad

Ford Bronco 2.7L Exhaust shootout Vibrant_UQ_resonator
Ok after many months of back and forth on pulling out the FlowFX, this past weekend did me in. I have the wondows out from some nice weather and It's just too annoying now. Do you have the part number for this resonator (3" or 2.5"). I just gotta quiet this thing down some. It too harsh nd 82db in the drivers seat with no windows in.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for this. Are you saying this muffler is not a loud screamer. We do not want that, just the performance fromt he muffler.

Really digging the Magna seeing as it compliments the factory clearance/exit and sounds.
After all, it is a 2.7L so it compliments that.

Seriously leaning toward the Magna Catback although Borla has been my history. Having been in contact with Borla and from what they have posted so far, the classic Borla "look" (dual outs) does not compliment trail clearance.
Really digging the Magna seeing as it compliments the factory clearance/exit and sounds.
After all, it is a 2.7L so it compliments that. (Not like putting a cherry bomb on a retro sentra lol)

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for this. Are you saying this muffler is not a loud screamer. We do not want that, just the performance fromt he muffler.

After all, it is a 2.7L so it compliments that.
SniffHound,
Correct! I do love the muffler...Good growl to it and very compliant for clearance on the trails.
I do love the Borla sound as I had and Catback ATAK on my GC SRT. Heckuvalot bigger engine though.
For the 2.7, the Magna is perfect
Sponsored