Sponsored

2.7L MagnaFlow Exhaust ordered. Here's a sound clip of factory exhaust without muffler

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have never replaced a muffler, pretty easy?
IMO...yes, but easiest when factory fresh before the fittings are weathered, rusted and/or seized.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CJK Badland

CJK Badland

Badlands
First Name
charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Porsche 911 GTS, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha. I think he was just stating something based on preference. I don't think I have ever heard a V6 thats sounds good with an aftermarket exhaust. Some may think its sounds good, which is fine.

Same goes for V10s.

The only car that has any business with an aftermarket exhaust is a 93 5.0 mustang.

Not a lack of knowledge but simply an opinion based on experiences. As for law? No way. You can't legislate people out of bad taste. They have the right to it.
I found, if you like something do it, if don't like it after, don't do it again......

OP
OP
CJK Badland

CJK Badland

Badlands
First Name
charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Porsche 911 GTS, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha. I think he was just stating something based on preference. I don't think I have ever heard a V6 thats sounds good with an aftermarket exhaust. Some may think its sounds good, which is fine.

Same goes for V10s.

The only car that has any business with an aftermarket exhaust is a 93 5.0 mustang.

Not a lack of knowledge but simply an opinion based on experiences. As for law? No way. You can't legislate people out of bad taste. They have the right to it.
Oh yea, about the Mustang, please close the gap entry, hit the apex & passed on the straight....

Same goes for V10s.

Oh yea, about the Mustang; please note, hit the entry, caught him in the apex, got him on the exit....

Last edited by a moderator:

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That ain't how they do it in racin', son. Finding the sweet spot on the pipe is a science and an art.
you mean how every turbo drag car on the planet has it exiting right out the hood or fender?!?!?!?

Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure. But stating ones opinion as fact is what I take issue with. Especially when someone’s statement shows they don’t know what their talking about.
We can agree that the Beatles suck
People get opinions and facts mixed up sometimes.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The V10 LFA is by far one of the best sounding cars ever made. The V6 Alfa Romeos sound fantastic. The Fiat 124 Abarth sounds great with the Record Monza exhaust.

Saying a ‘93 Mustang is the only car that should have an aftermarket exhaust is about as generic as going to an Italian restaurant and ordering spaghetti and marinara sauce. Has about as much character as well.
right.. again. All preferences. I hate Italian food. Not because I lack complete knowledge of cooking, but I don’t like the way it tastes.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Materials are more money now this is the new normal I’m afraid any exhaust won’t be cheap. magna flow has always made a quality product though
I’ll be interested to see what this sounds like after install. I haven’t heard anything worth spending $1k for on the Bronco for yet.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If anyone is interested, we have these exhausts on order and they're due in the next couple weeks. If you'd like to grab a setup with our forum pricing, feel free to send me a PM and we'll be glad to help!

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I found, if you like something do it, if don't like it after, don't do it again......
I think my frontier V6 sounds pretty good (for a V6!)
Still can’t beat the sound of a V8!
Just volunteer one time at the dragstrip!
You’ll never want to go to that Bee in a blender sound again! Lol!
🐝 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 BWWWWWWWAAAAP! FART….FART💨💨💨💨💨

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put a MagnaFlow on my four-cylinder Mazda, and it has the same "tone" as a V8 just not as loud (I know because I pulled up next to a V8 with a MagnaFlow and we got droning).

But no way in hell I'm going to spend that much. I bought the magnaflow I wanted off Amazon for under $200, and had a shop install it for $60.

But I wouldn't mind hearing the sound clip, because I am curious as to what it sounds like on the Bronco.

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to hear it too when you're done!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

acbaldwi`