Sponsored

2.7L MagnaFlow Exhaust ordered. Here's a sound clip of factory exhaust without muffler

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
good for you if you enjoy it and it makes you happy- maybe i'll change my mind once i have my v6 bronco but i really don't think any v6's sound good
obviously i too have become a grumpy old man
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im really curious about the sound of this version in comparison to the overland series from magnaflow as well.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a turbo V6, there's almost nothing you can do to make it sound good. A naturally aspirated V6 can be made to sound good but the tone comes more from the cam profile than anything so unless you are changing to more aggressive camshafts, changing the muffler isn't going to make it sound better, only louder.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Muffler off & muffler on
Can you provide a vid with the Magnaflow system on with sound please. I know magnaflow has a soundbite, but real world is always better. Thanks......

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Porsche 911‘s have V6. Both turbo and non-turbo’s have good exhaust note. Why do they sound good and other V6’s cannot sound better with a better exhaust? Just trying to understand.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Porsche 911‘s have V6. Both turbo and non-turbo’s have good exhaust note. Why do they sound good and other V6’s cannot sound better with a better exhaust? Just trying to understand.
Nope the porsche are OPPOSING H-6 engines

JGayler911

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The other big issue with getting good sound (depending on what you mean by "good") is displacement. This little baby 2.7 is not going to produce a big block/headers muscle car rumble no matter what you do. And with an automatic, you're not going to sound like a 60 european roadster either. This muffler mod begs the question... why???? You might as well strap a fart can on it and go hang out with the wannabe fast & furious kids in the parking lot who like to argue about what V-Tec is and how awesome the cold air intake is - while vaping. Or... you could get V8 with a clutch and stop playing make believe. LOL!
still laughing... "strap a fart can on it and go hang out with the wannabe fast & furious kids "..... Thank you!

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I guess if I was to lose my muffler while off rodeoing, I might like the sound... LMAO
but for now no replacement, until either it breaks or falls apart...
Sponsored