Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, I noticed that when you choose the V6 it adds $1,859 to the price and the auto is included. When you add the auto, it's $1500 and then if you add the V6 it only adds the remaining cost of that $1,859. Did Ford pleasantly surprise us by not clarifying in the past that it was $1500 for just the trans and only an extra $400 to upgrade the engine? If so, they've redeemed themselves in my opinion. That plus the 4.7 gearing at no extra cost on the badlands. I'm happy!

Unless these are mistakes, in which case I'm pissed and won't be as happy with my purchase that'll happen either way
Sponsored

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Take it for what it's worth but my friend who works at corporate Ford let me know he's pretty sure it's a mistake.

Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think this is about right - if you look at the 2.3l to 2.7l increase in the f-150 and the stick to 10spd auto on the mustang; both of them come in at about $1,900 combined (if I remember correctly) so the $1,895 is certainly not ludicrously cheap. The $3500 from the pricing survey, I think, was overpriced.

JK

ejkre

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bet is a mistake as well, but let's hope it holds up!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take it for what it's worth but my friend who works at corporate Ford let me know he's pretty sure it's a mistake.
Man that seem kind of a major mistake on a key item. Compared to some of the lesser issues on B&P.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you look at the OBX which comes standard with the 2.3 auto, the upcharge for the 2.7 is the full 1895, so I am assuming it is indeed a mistake otherwise the upcharge would ideally be like 400 bucks only.

UNLESS

It is some formula where obviously every model comes with an engine, so that works as sort of a starting credit. So whether you are "trading in" your manual or auto 2.3, they are taking that chunk out of the pricing for the 2.7. I don't think that really makes sense though.

MTBRider22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 Cabriolet Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to be honest, that was the one pleasant surprise I had. If it bumps up much, I might be out. Already in the mid-$50K range for a decently spec'd BL without a lot of crazy accessories....much more and it's just not worth it.