First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heads up for people in Quebec who like to see Bronco in person. Received a call from Ford Gabriel in Montreal.
They have a 2 door Bronco coming this Monday. I guess the rest of dealerships will finally get their turn here.
Sponsored

havingfunyet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
hope they make it to Ontario next. Pictures and videos are great, but I need to actually see one.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, too far to drive. I hope they send some to British Columbia soon! I agree with @havingfunyet - I’ve seen enough pictures… Time to see them in-person!

TyFitzO

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyrone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 F-150 SuperCrew, '08 Escape, '13 Explorer Ltd
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, too far to drive. I hope they send some to British Columbia soon! I agree with @havingfunyet - I’ve seen enough pictures… Time to see them in-person!
Yeah, BC for sure, been waiting so long for any communication about this & it seems I have to always contact my salesman at the dealership to ask questions or attempt to get updates. I assume the dealerships up here are just not getting much info sent to them in the first place. I have a 4-door AMB Outer Banks Lux Sasquatch on order so have way too many reasons to be impatient! haha

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, BC for sure, been waiting so long for any communication about this & it seems I have to always contact my salesman at the dealership to ask questions or attempt to get updates. I assume the dealerships up here are just not getting much info sent to them in the first place. I have a 4-door AMB Outer Banks Lux Sasquatch on order so have way too many reasons to be impatient! haha
Which dealership are you at? Feel free to PM me if you’d prefer.

TyFitzO

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyrone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 F-150 SuperCrew, '08 Escape, '13 Explorer Ltd
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which dealership are you at? Feel free to PM me if you’d prefer.
No worries, I've been going through Dams Ford. Sales guy is nice enough, but it's hard to be so reliant on him, whihc is only due to the fact that Ford Canada doesn't send out communications & updates via email like they seem to in the US.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No worries, I've been going through Dams Ford. Sales guy is nice enough, but it's hard to be so reliant on him, whihc is only due to the fact that Ford Canada doesn't send out communications & updates via email like they seem to in the US.
Just sent you a PM

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any further updates on these Bronco’s that were in Montreal? Did anyone hear if they’re travelling across the country, a list of dealerships/stops along the way, etc.? I’m surprised we haven’t seen or heard anything on some demos.

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keep an eye on your local Ford dealership social media pages. When the Sport was released, they paraded them across Canada for sales promotion and training. In Canada, it's geared towards the dealership and not the consumer. Like 4 hrs at each dealership stop kinda thing. Hopefully I'm wrong with the fullsize Bronco and it's much grander but I somehow doubt it unfortunately.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep an eye on your local Ford dealership social media pages. When the Sport was released, they paraded them across Canada for sales promotion and training. In Canada, it's geared towards the dealership and not the consumer. Like 4 hrs at each dealership stop kinda thing. Hopefully I'm wrong with the fullsize Bronco and it's much grander but I somehow doubt it unfortunately.
Good call. I’ll follow them now on Facebook.

I‘d hope they’d at least call/email customers with orders if this was occurring to let them know, but I know better than to expect that…

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good call. I’ll follow them now on Facebook.

I‘d hope they’d at least call/email customers with orders if this was occurring to let them know, but I know better than to expect that…
One of the other Ford stores near me (not my dealership) posted right when they had a Sport roll in for dealer demo, I drove straight over there and interrupted politely so I could get a close look. They were rushing to get videos done on it because they had limited time on it.
With the no communication Ford Canada has displayed with customers thus far, I seriously doubt they'll do anything different for the big boy.
Sponsored