coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well after what felt like the longest wait for a vehicle I took delivery on Thursday! This thing is everything I dreamed and more. Can't wait to start making it my own and hitting the dirt!

I made an overview video of the 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch as I didn't see too much on it. In fact mine is the first for my larger dealer.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well after what felt like the longest wait for a vehicle I took delivery on Thursday! This thing is everything I dreamed and more. Can't wait to start making it my own and hitting the dirt!

I made an overview video of the 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch as I didn't see too much on it. In fact mine is the first for my larger dealer.

Nice! Congrats yea i watched this last night but I’d like to +1 on that clicking comment, I saw somewhere that it’s a safety mechanism that it simply means you need to tighten the bolts.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Congrats yea i watched this last night but I’d like to +1 on that clicking comment, I saw somewhere that it’s a safety mechanism that it simply means you need to tighten the bolts.
Really got me considering VB after seeing this

OP
OP
coderman

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Door clicking like that usually means the bolts need tightened more. The 2 door sas looks good!
Thank you! I had no clue about that safety feature but love that Ford designed it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
coderman

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for watching and I can't explain how amazing the community is to help me figure out the noise. Weird that it made it through inspection but stuff happens.

ccoday

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 / Nissan Murano / BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great! I also have a Black Diamond on order. If you don't mind me asking, what date did you reserve?

OP
OP
coderman

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great! I also have a Black Diamond on order. If you don't mind me asking, what date did you reserve?
I reserved on 7/13/20 as soon as the reservation system stopped crashing. How about you?

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Looks great !- Welcome to the 2 door VB Sas club. It really is a dream.

Sponsored
OP
OP
coderman

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
coderman

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 door is so good. Vb looks great in the sun
I parked next to my buddies Fiesta ST and it has the same shimmer. Not quite flake but definitely a shiny pigment. Huge fan.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats looks
Great

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The clicking on your door is a feature you need to tighten it more with your tool th bronco comes with. Did you take the doors off of so when you put them on make sure the bolt is tight

OP
OP
coderman

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The clicking on your door is a feature you need to tighten it more with your tool th bronco comes with. Did you take the doors off of so when you put them on make sure the bolt is tight
Nope, noticed the clicking when I picked it up and my son hopped in. It was 8 pm so we were going to visit the dealer the next day. I created this video and had a ton of people reach out with the solution.
Sponsored