First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Goodyear Wrangler Territory MTs, sized 315/70R17 is what the 4 door was running. This looks to be the same.
Problem isthe red pattern isn't MT. It fits the BAJA TA or the ATTURO TRAIL BLADE X/T Actually the sips look exactly like ATTURO. But the side wall says Wrangler. Could
the name have been changed to give Goodyear the credit?

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Problem isthe red pattern isn't MT. It fits the BAJA TA or the ATTURO TRAIL BLADE X/T Actually the sips look exactly like ATTURO. But the side wall says Wrangler. Could
the name have been changed to give Goodyear the credit?
I think they were identified as the Goodyear Wrangler *Territory* MT - it's only currently sold in Canada I believe

Sponsored

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Look at the tread pattern om the wrangler. Not the same as the tire on the prototype truck. Then check out (https://simpletire.com/atturo-trail-blade-x-t-tires) This is the tread pattern on the 2 dr prototype truck.
I agree the tread pattern on the 2 door prototype is very similar to the tire you linked, though the pattern on the sidewall is different. The tread certainly doesn't quite match the current Wranger Territory, but the only thing I can find on a Wrangler Territory *MT* are articles from jan or feb of this year about a new silverado edition it will come on later this year. Here's a pic from one of those, looks similar to what we're seeing on the Bronco prototype (if you pumped it up to a 315 width)
Ford Bronco 2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air! 1582302853668

It seems more likely to me that these are a new goodyear design that has a similar tread pattern to the atturo than that they would go to the trouble of somehow redoing the sidewall of a different tire to look like a goodyear. I'm not sure what they would gain by doing that over just...using a goodyear tire.

Last edited:

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stretch The 2 Door To Same w.b. As The4 Door.

Sponsored