Sponsored

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a Wrangler owner, the first thing i looked for once i noticed it was raining, did the drip edge from the roof allow water to drip into the bronco and onto the floor boards. It did not!! so thats a big ass win right there. I can not for the life of me understand why Jeep can't fix that issue. It was there with the JK wranglers too. And if/when i get a bronco i'll be getting a 2 door
Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021, 2-door, Badlands, Manual, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
March 19 was the cutoff to get your order in to be eligible for a '21. No one can say for certain whether you will actually get a '21 or '22. It depends on a lot of factors. Mainly, when you reserved and what you are ordering, but also how many your dealer is getting and where you fall on his list.
Hi! Thank you, I think my dealer has around 50 bronco reservations but I think we fall towards the end of the list. We also didn't order the sasquatch package, bigger engine, MIC black roof which I think are being delayed.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone ever been able to see or figure out if the Bronco has the lower child carseat anchors on the 2 or 4-Door? Not the tether on the back of the seat but the actual anchor tethers like these:

n-green-oipdljsc365jlmok6l0lxmeo95tcp0s99uhvrv3bf8.jpg

1393005514000-Lower-Anchors-2-.jpg

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! Thank you, I think my dealer has around 50 bronco reservations but I think we fall towards the end of the list. We also didn't order the sasquatch package, bigger engine, MIC black roof which I think are being delayed.
Sasquatch, the 2.7 and some other options don't automatically mean delays. Those having their Broncos built early won't notice. But where you are near the end of your dealer's list, they might have had some impact on your build date. Most of us don't have much of an idea beyond a wild guess until Ford gives us our estimated build date next month. Hope you get yours as soon as you are hoping to.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great videos. Thanks for posting. I have an A51 Badlands 2 door on order so I was very interested.

Sponsored

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone ever been able to see or figure out if the Bronco has the lower child carseat anchors on the 2 or 4-Door? Not the tether on the back of the seat but the actual anchor tethers like these:

Ford Bronco 2 door and 4 door Badlands walk around videos @ Super Cel East 1393005514000-Lower-Anchors-2-

Ford Bronco 2 door and 4 door Badlands walk around videos @ Super Cel East 1393005514000-Lower-Anchors-2-
I'm pretty sure all new cars are required to have those nowadays for safety regulations

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great videos! Thanks for taking the time to post them up.
Sponsored