Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ZROADZ’s Roof Rack for the New Bronco is a great addition for Bronco owners looking to mount a rooftop tent for cross-country trips or weekend getaways. This complete kit includes a ZROADZ Roof Rack, crossbars and a set of ZROADZ high-powered LED lights, and a custom wiring harness. The ZROADZ rack is a modular design that ships to your door and includes all necessary hardware for an easy install by utilizing factory mounting points. The included step-by-step instructions help you accomplish the complete install in just a few hours. A key feature in the design of the ZROADZ roof rack is the adjustable dual crossbars. These adjustable dual crossbars allow for most soft- or hard-shell tents, small or large to be positioned throughout the rack. Included in the kit is a complete front and rear-facing LED light source with (6) 3-inch White ZROADZ LED and (2) 3-inch Amber ZROADZ LED Pod Lights, (1) 30 Inch ZROADZ LED Single Row Light Bar, and a wiring harness. The ZROADZ roof rack is made from 1.5-inch round tubing, heavy gauge mild steel crossbars and comes standard with a 3 Stage Epoxy Based Black Powder coated finish. The ZROADZ Roof Rack for the Ford Bronco comes with a Limited 3 Year Warranty against Material and Workmanship and a 1 Year on the Finish.

Features & Benefits:

• Modular Roof Rack with Crossbars
  • Available with (6) Forward facing 3 inch White and (2) Amber LED Pods, mounting brackets, wiring harness with fusible link, relay, toggle switch, and all necessary hardware
  • 1712 Lumens, 20 Watts, CREE 5W LED Chips per pod light and 14,652 Lumens, 150 Watts, CREE 5W LED Chips per LED Light Bar
  • Includes all necessary hardware and step by step instructions
  • Heavy Gauge Mild Steel Construction, 1.5 inch Round Tubing and Mild Step Crossbars
  • Low-Gloss Textured powder coated finish
  • Easy, bolt-on installation, no drilling required. Installs in less than 60 minutes with basic hand tools.
  • Accepts most soft- or hard-shell tents
  • Covered with a 3-year warranty against material and workmanship, 1-year warranty on the finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty on the ZROADZ lights
  • Manufactured by ZROADZ Off-Road Products in Corona, California. Made in the USA

bronco_roof_racks_thumbnail.jpg

IG Racks Bronco.jpg

endless.jpg
Do you have the candela output and also load ratings of the roof that you would like to share?
Sponsored

AM1217

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited 115 Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is an expensive one. I believe 4 door is roughly $2,400 and 2 door is $2,200. There are definitely more affordable ones out there that will do just as good as this one if not better.
I agree. To me its a little fancier than the factory one. It's not giving you a whole lot for the money. For that price its should at least give you a basket. Yakima is about a $1000. to add to the factory rails. Then they have accessories mounts for Offroad equipment . I think the Zroadz rack is meant for someone wanting a roof top tent. Im going to pay some one to make a custom roof basket to mount to my factory rails.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the burning question is what are the load limits of these racks? I'm particularly interested in the 2-door version. The factory roof rails have a dynamic load limit of 110lbs and a static limit of 450lbs. If @ZROADZOFFICIAL racks exceed these OEM limits, I'd throw money at them.

OP
OP
ZROADZOFFICIAL

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/2 rack?
Hello, no 1/2 racks just yet. Finishing up the soft top rack and then we'll move on to additional development of other products

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I th
I think the burning question is what are the load limits of these racks? I'm particularly interested in the 2-door version. The factory roof rails have a dynamic load limit of 110lbs and a static limit of 450lbs. If @ZROADZOFFICIAL racks exceed these OEM limits, I'd throw money at them.
they won’t really have a higher limit, I wouldn’t think. The limit is from it being connected to the top. So I don’t know how any rack can claim higher load rating if it’s still hooked to the factory hard top 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any plans to make a PakRax type accessory for the Zroadz rack? Seems it would be able to mount to the existing Zroadz rack pretty easily.

Ford Bronco 2 Door and 4 Door Roof Racks by ZROADZ 290B3AAF-4420-4D3B-A49B-08D7967D17BC

Ford Bronco 2 Door and 4 Door Roof Racks by ZROADZ 4D296F16-CE67-4D28-8C8E-5C1A4F70AD33

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hows the wind noise on that rack?
It's actually not that bad. 80mph with the top on and we could hold a normal voice conversation. Of course that's with nothing on the rack. I'm certain dragging lights and boxes through the air increases noise.

Top off the increase in noise is significant.
Sponsored