Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup verifies it for me, I'm sold, maybe different bull bar. That's my ride right there! Great pics thanks.
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im going 2 door BL in A51, These pictures made up my mind for me, Im getting the optional beadlock capable wheels. Thanks for posting these pics
Me too.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO there are colors that are better in the 2d and colors that are better in the 4d. IMO A51 is a 4dr color while the Cyber Orange looks better in the 2d
Cactus Grey IMO is better than A51 because IMO you can add detailing to the CG in many colors due to the light grey. (Look up the New "FJG" Mustang GT for proof). A51 is a safe color choice vs a great color choice.

Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Grey IMO is better than A51 because IMO you can add detailing to the CG in many colors due to the light grey. (Look up the New "FJG" Mustang GT for proof). A51 is a safe color choice vs a great color choice.
I was on the Catcus Grey bandwagon then I saw the A51 in person. I also like that the A51 is Bronco specific in MY21. It would suck to be driving all proud in your 60k Bronco and then have a soccer mom drive up in her matching Ecosport. (No offence to soccer mom's in Ecosports, but soccer moms in BL Broncos are lot hotter IMO)

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They nailed the design with the roof off, damn fine looking truck. Looks good with roof on, personally don’t like the roof rack though. Glad I didn’t choose that option

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One badass rig. Wish I could swing getting a 2dr, they look so good
Just make it work. I saw a baby seat in a McLaren 675 LT today.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I love the 2-door as it's as close to my old D90 as I could possibly get. I do this the B-pillar looks a bit unfinished with the top off the cargo area. I don't know what could be done but it just looks incomplete.
Ford Bronco 2-Door Area 51 Bronco Badlands Spotted With Top Off Inked2CF6ABB4-5248-4A46-AFE1-1B46EC40A634_LI_Moment

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love the 2-door as it's as close to my old D90 as I could possibly get. I do this the B-pillar looks a bit unfinished with the top off the cargo area. I don't know what could be done but it just looks incomplete.
Ford Bronco 2-Door Area 51 Bronco Badlands Spotted With Top Off Inked2CF6ABB4-5248-4A46-AFE1-1B46EC40A634_LI_Moment
I predict a carbon fiber cover in many colors for this "B" pillar...I will first in line, or on a waiting list again.. : )

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the pinch weld has been cleaned up on this one . Hmmm
Ford Bronco 2-Door Area 51 Bronco Badlands Spotted With Top Off Screenshot (111)
Sponsored