Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO there are colors that are better in the 2d and colors that are better in the 4d. IMO A51 is a 4dr color while the Cyber Orange looks better in the 2d
I agree.. the same with looking at a color on the sport to get an idea of what it will look like on the Bronco... hard to do
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like the pinch weld has been cleaned up on this one . Hmmm
Screenshot (111).png
I know we've been fixed on this pinch weld but I'm willing to bet you hardly notice it in person.

I crouched down to look at my wife's 4runner the other day. Same exposed pinch weld. Weve had it two months now and I never really noticed it. Only when you crouch down or are far enough back do you see it if you're looking for it.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isnā€™t it just being hidden by the rock rail?
Probably but there were some complaining that they could still see them with the rock rails on the B&P ,LOL .

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably but there were some complaining that they could still see them with the rock rails on the B&P ,LOL .
People complaining about a problem they perceived in a computer generated image of a vehicle that hasnā€™t been released, or really, even finalized yet? That seems a little extreme.

Are you sure that was on B6G and not some other forum?

;)

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have looked and looked but for the life of me can not find that "must wear flannel" memo......

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have looked and looked but for the life of me can not find that "must wear flannel" memo......
It's in the fine print of the financing at the bottom of B&P. Says something like if you don't wear flannel you will be issued one red flannel shirt at time of purchase or lease or you will be victim of lashing at noon with a Filson made cat of 9 tails and placed on a late availability Yakima lock and load roof rack and paraded around town.

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This could explain why the Iconic Silver Base model was spotted at the Duluth Trading store in Wixom.....

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure how I feel about the rims (would rather have black) and safari bar which blocks the logo but other than that, I like it.
I agree with you. I think the Badlands/Outer Banks wheel looks too much like the wheel on the Rubicon. I have always loved Jeeps, but I have never liked the Rubicon wheels. Only my opinion. We all know what opinions are like on this forum...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 'problem' is most visible on non-railed versions. ( Isn't the rail designed to cover/protect it? )
Right. Hence my post.

Someone referenced the picture of the bronco with the rail and said "looks like they addressed the weld seam" and I was all like "You just can't see it because they rail is hiding it" and then you're all like "the rail hides it, you can see it on the ones without a rail" and then I was like "right, hence my post"

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Reactions: jxc

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What the 2020 LR Defender could've been. I know we all have our complaints about one thing or another with the new Bronco, but the fact that this build is/will be possible eventually, is fantastic. I think Ford knocked this out of the park, and recent news about some of the bugs getting worked out before they show up at the dealer (or my driveway!) makes the wait that much more exciting...ā€¦.and excruciating.

Judd_Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He's wearing a mask while driving.
Sponsored