codydb19

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Clubs

Title says it all. Video from the YouTube channel Driving Line, in conjunction with Built2Wander. Tried to embed the video in a way that it starts with the ride along. We’ll see if it worked, if not the ride along starts at 6:07.

Overall it seems very similar to the KOH ride along videos we’ve seen already. However it’s nice to see a 2 door in action.

Advertisement

Nickp

Base
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
This guy is a jeep enthusiast and his jeep is LOADED. Love to see his face light up when they’re off-roading with the Bronco.
Yup by far my favorite part too. His jeep is BUILT and to see him impressed is pretty sweet.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler
This guy is a jeep enthusiast and his jeep is LOADED. Love to see his face light up when they’re off-roading with the Bronco.
Yup by far my favorite part too. His jeep is BUILT and to see him impressed is pretty sweet.

Gittin, Healy, Lovell, all these racers have this same reaction in all of their FB and IG posts while out playing with the Bronco. This reaction is why I can't wait 'till I can go out and pound on my Basetrak. (y)(y):D

It is going to be a blast !!!!

Last edited:

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Clubs

Title says it all. Video from the YouTube channel Driving Line, in conjunction with Built2Wander. Tried to embed the video in a way that it starts with the ride along. We’ll see if it worked, if not the ride along starts at 6:07.

Overall it seems very similar to the KOH ride along videos we’ve seen already. However it’s nice to see a 2 door in action.
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing! Great vid!

DeltaBravo

First Name
Delta
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mother
Clubs

The good stuff starts around the 6 minute mark

Rover72

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Land Rover Series 3
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

These KOH video's make me want to go there next year!
Coming from the Southeast coast does any one have a suggestion on a closest town to stop and maybe rent an RV or to stock up prior to heading to the KOH? I will look on a map / scout it out. Thinking someone from the area may provide a quicker and hometown based answer.

Advertisement

Advertisement