Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oxford White with the Rebound Pro wheels is a killer combo!! Also, sub’d to your channel.
Thanks! Steffie and I appreciate your subscription :)
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the wheels, and was considering a set for my '84 4Runner. They have the retro cool General Lee turbine wheel vibe to them, while also the next best thing to a bead lock. When installing tires onto those wheels, do you install all the bolts after the front bead gets set? Does the tire shop charge more?

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll trade you a big bend grill.
Sorry, not a fan of the Big Bend grille. The 6 huge slots doesn't look great to me. I like the Black Diamond grille the best. Pretty much just like mine but with white letters :)

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love your Bronco! Also getting Base in Silver 2.3L Automatic. Looking to probably upgrade to some 33's. Expected to be here in December. Maybe we can hit some trails and show these other guys the base is the way to go.
Always up for hitting some trails. If you're in So Cal look up So Cal Broncos 6G group on Facebook. It's the 6G offshoot of our So Cal Broncos un-club, which has been around for over 20 years.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can probably paint the letters white.
Yeah I know you can, I've seen the video on YouTube by Budget Bronco. I may do that at some point then again I'm not sure if it would be worth the work, for me LOL.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the wheels, and was considering a set for my '84 4Runner. They have the retro cool General Lee turbine wheel vibe to them, while also the next best thing to a bead lock. When installing tires onto those wheels, do you install all the bolts after the front bead gets set? Does the tire shop charge more?
You thread in all of the bolts part-way before putting the tires on, then run them in the rest of the way after seating the bead. If you take it to a tire shop you can pre-install the bolts yourself to save them the work. They can also give the tires back to you after seating both beads but without screwing the pins in the rest of the way. It may leak air without the pins seated but you can air them up after you finish threading them in. You really only need the tire shop for rimming the tire onto the wheel and seating the beads. But it's easiest to have the tire shop do the whole procedure, which is what I did. My bill at the tire shop was about $180. But there was more involved than just mounting the tires on these wheels. They had to dismount my Nittos off of the other wheels they were on, pull the TPMS sensors out of my stock wheels, where they were still located, put the stock wheels back together with a generic valve stem for me, then put the Nittos on these wheels with the sensors. They did all of the pin installation too, and mounted the tires on to the Bronco, all for that $180, which I thought was an OK price. But it was a shop just down the street from ICON who was already familiar with the Rebound Pros.

By the way there is a video on ICON's YouTube page that shows how the mounting process goes.

Blood_and_Mud

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry, not a fan of the Big Bend grille. The 6 huge slots doesn't look great to me. I like the Black Diamond grille the best. Pretty much just like mine but with white letters :)
^this right here. Black Diamond was the trim that appealed most to me. The grille was an afterthought at first but now I am super excited for that part as well!

Sponsored

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered the BB so I can up grade to the mid package but I was going go with base just because I dont like the BB gray grill wish it was black .

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been looking at those same wheels in bronze. How do you like them so far? Does the "beadlock" seem like it will preform well?

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was Thinking about those rims but in a zero offset for Sasquatch is there a way you could take a side shot on pavement and back shot to see how much it pokes out when you get a chance? That looks really cool!!!
SAME, however, it looks like more poke than i hoped for, im looking to do 35's with stock flares and want little to no poke, but with these 25 offset i guess 30 offset wont be much different.
Sponsored