Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finally got my own wheels and tires on to the Bronco the other day (I'd been rotating through several different borrowed sets). Haven't had a chance to wheel this combination yet but I did have an hour or so to run out to the wash at sunset the other day and snap a few pics. This is a non-Sasquatch Base 2-Door with an ICON level-lift kit, 35" NITTO Trail Grapplers and 17 X 8.5 ICON Rebound Pros with 25mm offset. I think it looks pretty good :)

IMG_1627X.jpg

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG
Looks awesome! I love your YouTube videos! Cannot wait to see how much wheeling you can do with the Base and open diffs.

Sponsored

yabu00

Base
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifinit FX-35
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally got my own wheels and tires on to the Bronco the other day (I'd been rotating through several different borrowed sets). Haven't had a chance to wheel this combination yet but I did have an hour or so to run out to the wash at sunset the other day and snap a few pics. This is a non-Sasquatch Base 2-Door with an ICON level-lift kit, 35" NITTO Trail Grapplers and 17 X 8.5 ICON Rebound Pros with 25mm offset. I think it looks pretty good :)

IMG_1627X.jpg

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG
Any issues running those on the weaker front axle? I’d want bigger tires on my base eventually, but am worried about the axle/FDU struggling with anything larger than 32 when off-road.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

kabriel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rad! Cool to see these all together (2d/icon/nitto). Same combo i'm going for, but thinking 37"+

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

looking good. if mine ever gets built, i will wear off the original 30s and probably go up to a 32" tall tire in the 16 inch steelies...

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gotta say that is beautiful!!! Wheels would be better without the lettering but. I love the plain/custom mix. I would be thinking a hot tune and exhaust and a 210 locked front would make It a perfect package!

Broncobaserebek

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IMG_1627X.jpg

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG
I just got my base Bronco hard top love it. I tinted glass smoked tail lights . Leveling kit tomorrow and 17s with 35s gloss black went with toyo tires I will post photos when done

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Holy balls that is fanfreaking spectactular. Did I mention that I like it? Outstanding.

staxx850

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base

IMG_1627X.jpg

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG

Do you have info/part # for the ICON level/lift kit?