Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 2 Door BaseSquatch Delivered. Timeline, Q & A, Notes From First 100 miles BaseSasquatch

2.7L -HD bumpers- VB- Aux Switches

With the following, I am trying to provide mostly new infomation and not repeat others.

Size-
The specs fail to convey the size of the Sasquatch. I saw the 4 Door BL Overlander and the 2 Door BL ( both non-Sasquatch ) at Supercel East last fall. I also saw the two non-Sasquatch 4 doors during the dealer circuit this spring.
None of that prepared me for the dominating look of the Sasquatch. The Bronco bodies are designed for the Sasquatch package and sorry but all other trims are a reduction of that design in cost and appearence.

2 Door vs 4 Door Comparison-
There is none. Both serve a different purpose and both look equally great with the Sasquatch package.

MIC 2 Door Top-
My top has a rough horizontal edge in the back. Otherwise it looks good. The panel fit from above looks uniformed and tight. This top does mark up very easily from low hanging branches. ( at about 40 MPH )

Satellite XM signal-
It sucks compared to my other vehicles in the same locations.

Seats-
Very nice-Better than I expected. Dealer Rep said they are based on the Ford Flex seats. As for adjustment, every vehicle I ever own ( 22 ) I always had the seat as far back as it would go. Not the Bronco.

Tires-
Should be named Geologist-They love to collect rocks.

2 Door Ride-
Comfortable with very little roll on fast curves.

Height with rack-
My garage is 7-0" standard new home. So with the weather strip and raised floor apron its 80 1/2". Coming in the Bronco clears by about 3".

Roof Rack-
For the main rails, its like they took Rock Rails and mounted the on the roof. Pretty heavy roll formed * edit

Fit and Finish look great

Color-
Don't go by any photo or for that matter any other Ford product of the same color. Let me explain. I dislike VB on the F150. It's just too much. With the Bronco the MIC / Soft tops- flares-grilles all break up any body color. Not sure if that makes sense. Along with my VB I saw CG, A51 and Iconic Silver. All looked outstanding in Sasquatch and I would take any one of them.

Dealer-
This dealer has I think about 200 orders and has delivered 3-4 Door Sasquatches and my 2 Door all with the past 2 days.
I asked him about stock builds- He said some dealers may end up stock orders but he projects to have enough buildable orders so it won't happen at his dealership. This guy went to the point on his own to remove the protection film from all orders and advised customer they need to elect in.

Asked him if he though there would be a deal on MIC tops for those that elected soft tops. He said he didn't see it happening and he guessed that the cost may be similar to Jeep at $ 2300.

Rail Delivery-
One of the Dealer's orders arrived at the final railyard a week before my Bronco yet both came on the same truck to the dealership. Apparently it's not first in -first out at the railyard.

Mileage-
I actually got 20.8 MPG on 68 miles of back roads.

Timeline-
Reservation 7/13/2020 8:09PM EDT
Order 1/20/2021
Production scheduled for 7/26 on 5/27 email
Production moved up to the week of 6/28 on 6/26 email
Window Sticker with 7/2 blend date
Built 7/2
Released 7/3 ( tracker updated as built on 7/3 )
Ford Customer service confirms My Bronco is in the final rail yard 7/13
Dealer post video of it coming off the truck 7/15
Tracker updated overnight to show delivered
Took delivery on 7/16

Overall- its damn nice being a Bronco owner.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! Nice looking rig.

Sponsored

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love seeing another 2 door BaseSquatch! The velocity blue looks amazing! Congratulations and enjoy 🤠

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Base has the best rear window glass. Much classier than the dark tint.

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks awsome, congrats!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks great and nice photo by the way.

I've come to the conclusion on VB that it's more of a trim level or model thing that makes it look good or bad. I originally saw it on a low level F150 and instantly disliked it, but later I saw it on an upscale F250 and it looked great, I really liked it. I think all the bright silver and chrome of the the first F150 made the VB look bad, but the upscale F250 had more body color parts, painted wheels, and zero chrome which I think made it.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That blue is tempting.

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like VB on a 2-door better than the 4-door. It’s my second choice behind OJ White.
Sponsored