First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is an awesome vehicle, and not to take anything away from yours, but I really, really wish that Ford had made available the 2 door, 2.7, manual, Sasquatch that's the only thing that stops this from being the perfect price hack! Good job getting the next best thing! I might add, with the way it looks, you would never guess that it was a base model.
Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the value package right there. Super capable with the 2.7 power for a decent price. And you get the best emblem in my view.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's your impression of the plastic steering wheel? Is it super hard or does it have some give to it?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't pulled the Roof Rails, but my guess is the ends have finished plastic caps that act as a counterflashing. The rails appear to be 16 gauge steel. Wouldn't make sense to support them with plastic.
Can you take a magnet to them? I really doubt they're steel....
👍🏼

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool! Exactly like mine Im getting….eventually!
I just have The Rock rails and Cactus smasher!

You nailed the head on the blue on the F150 it is just too much I had a guy get kind of upset on my post about the blue because my wife and I said it just looks good on retro vehicles.
But you described it better, it’s just too much blue, even though it’s a cool color, and I love F1 50s just needs to be broken up more with all the trim and stuff.

And you’re right you can’t describe the blue in pictures you have to see it in person it changes in the shadows and light . it’s just an awesome color, and it looks perfect on Bronco!!!

I’m so glad you got yours! We are just patiently waiting!

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great looking Bronco! Congratulations!

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BaseSasquatch.jpg

2.7L -HD bumpers- VB- Aux Switches

With the following, I am trying to provide mostly new infomation and not repeat others.

Size-
The specs fail to convey the size of the Sasquatch. I saw the 4 Door BL Overlander and the 2 Door BL ( both non-Sasquatch ) at Supercel East last fall. I also saw the two non-Sasquatch 4 doors during the dealer circuit this spring.
None of that prepared me for the dominating look of the Sasquatch. The Bronco bodies are designed for the Sasquatch package and sorry but all other trims are a reduction of that design in cost and appearence.

2 Door vs 4 Door Comparison-
There is none. Both serve a different purpose and both look equally great with the Sasquatch package.

MIC 2 Door Top-
My top has a rough horizontal edge in the back. Otherwise it looks good. The panel fit from above looks uniformed and tight. This top does mark up very easily from low hanging branches. ( at about 40 MPH )

Satellite XM signal-
It sucks compared to my other vehicles in the same locations.

Seats-
Very nice-Better than I expected. Dealer Rep said they are based on the Ford Flex seats. As for adjustment, every vehicle I ever own ( 22 ) I always had the seat as far back as it would go. Not the Bronco.

Tires-
Should be named Geologist-They love to collect rocks.

2 Door Ride-
Comfortable with very little roll on fast curves.

Height with rack-
My garage is 7-0" standard new home. So with the weather strip and raised floor apron its 80 1/2". Coming in the Bronco clears by about 3".

Roof Rack-
For the main rails, its like they took Rock Rails and mounted the on the roof. Pretty heavy roll formed steel.

Fit and Finish look great

Color-
Don't go by any photo or for that matter any other Ford product of the same color. Let me explain. I dislike VB on the F150. It's just too much. With the Bronco the MIC / Soft tops- flares-grilles all break up any body color. Not sure if that makes sense. Along with my VB I saw CG, A51 and Iconic Silver. All looked outstanding in Sasquatch and I would take any one of them.

Dealer-
This dealer has I think about 200 orders and has delivered 3-4 Door Sasquatches and my 2 Door all with the past 2 days.
I asked him about stock builds- He said some dealers may end up stock orders but he projects to have enough buildable orders so it won't happen at his dealership. This guy went to the point on his own to remove the protection film from all orders and advised customer they need to elect in.

Asked him if he though there would be a deal on MIC tops for those that elected soft tops. He said he didn't see it happening and he guessed that the cost may be similar to Jeep at $ 2300.

Rail Delivery-
One of the Dealer's orders arrived at the final railyard a week before my Bronco yet both came on the same truck to the dealership. Apparently it's not first in -first out at the railyard.

Mileage-
I actually got 20.8 MPG on 68 miles of back roads.

Timeline-
Reservation 7/13/2020 8:09PM EDT
Order 1/20/2021
Production scheduled for 7/26 on 5/27 email
Production moved up to the week of 6/28 on 6/26 email
Window Sticker with 7/2 blend date
Built 7/2
Released 7/3 ( tracker updated as built on 7/3 )
Ford Customer service confirms My Bronco is in the final rail yard 7/13
Dealer post video of it coming off the truck 7/15
Tracker updated overnight to show delivered
Took delivery on 7/16

Overall- its damn nice being a Bronco owner.
That's looks awesome! I can't wait to be a Bronco owner!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great write up, great build!
That's a LOT of rig for the money!
In my build/order process that was pretty much one of the builds I thought for damn sure I was going to order.
Ended at baseBase for a bunch of reasons.

RE the qoute above:
Of course this is all largely a personal preference thing, but...
The only argument I might make would be for the Badlands standard.
I went to the Chicago Auto Show yesterday where they had a standard Badlands right near a Squatch (WT?) and I purposely took the time to observe the difference in stance, as I will want to add at least 33's to my Base, maybe a level lift.

That Badlands on 33's is damn impressive in person. Seeing it parked next to a Squatch pretty much nailed the 33's for me. There wasn't a HUGE difference .... in my opinion.
Thanks for this^
i ordered the BL no squatch with 33s and keep debating if I want a lift and bigger tires

I’d prefer to just “like” the stock 33s

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good for you!!! Waiting on my Day One 4dr Wildtrak!! ... ENJOY

Sponsored

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the velocity blue. I was nervous but switched to velocity. Can you possibly post some more pics of different angles when you get the chance ? Would be much appreciated.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this^
i ordered the BL no squatch with 33s and keep debating if I want a lift and bigger tires

I’d prefer to just “like” the stock 33s
You will.
Once that thing is sitting in the drive/garage/etc .... there will be , ummm, increased blood flow to certain regions.

I'm telling you, it going to be a tough , rugged little rig!