Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BaseSasquatch.jpg

2.7L -HD bumpers- VB- Aux Switches

With the following, I am trying to provide mostly new infomation and not repeat others.

Size-
The specs fail to convey the size of the Sasquatch. I saw the 4 Door BL Overlander and the 2 Door BL ( both non-Sasquatch ) at Supercel East last fall. I also saw the two non-Sasquatch 4 doors during the dealer circuit this spring.
None of that prepared me for the dominating look of the Sasquatch. The Bronco bodies are designed for the Sasquatch package and sorry but all other trims are a reduction of that design in cost and appearence.

2 Door vs 4 Door Comparison-
There is none. Both serve a different purpose and both look equally great with the Sasquatch package.

MIC 2 Door Top-
My top has a rough horizontal edge in the back. Otherwise it looks good. The panel fit from above looks uniformed and tight. This top does mark up very easily from low hanging branches. ( at about 40 MPH )

Satellite XM signal-
It sucks compared to my other vehicles in the same locations.

Seats-
Very nice-Better than I expected. Dealer Rep said they are based on the Ford Flex seats. As for adjustment, every vehicle I ever own ( 22 ) I always had the seat as far back as it would go. Not the Bronco.

Tires-
Should be named Geologist-They love to collect rocks.

2 Door Ride-
Comfortable with very little roll on fast curves.

Height with rack-
My garage is 7-0" standard new home. So with the weather strip and raised floor apron its 80 1/2". Coming in the Bronco clears by about 3".

Roof Rack-
For the main rails, its like they took Rock Rails and mounted the on the roof. Pretty heavy roll formed steel.

Fit and Finish look great

Color-
Don't go by any photo or for that matter any other Ford product of the same color. Let me explain. I dislike VB on the F150. It's just too much. With the Bronco the MIC / Soft tops- flares-grilles all break up any body color. Not sure if that makes sense. Along with my VB I saw CG, A51 and Iconic Silver. All looked outstanding in Sasquatch and I would take any one of them.

Dealer-
This dealer has I think about 200 orders and has delivered 3-4 Door Sasquatches and my 2 Door all with the past 2 days.
I asked him about stock builds- He said some dealers may end up stock orders but he projects to have enough buildable orders so it won't happen at his dealership. This guy went to the point on his own to remove the protection film from all orders and advised customer they need to elect in.

Asked him if he though there would be a deal on MIC tops for those that elected soft tops. He said he didn't see it happening and he guessed that the cost may be similar to Jeep at $ 2300.

Rail Delivery-
One of the Dealer's orders arrived at the final railyard a week before my Bronco yet both came on the same truck to the dealership. Apparently it's not first in -first out at the railyard.

Mileage-
I actually got 20.8 MPG on 68 miles of back roads.

Timeline-
Reservation 7/13/2020 8:09PM EDT
Order 1/20/2021
Production scheduled for 7/26 on 5/27 email
Production moved up to the week of 6/28 on 6/26 email
Window Sticker with 7/2 blend date
Built 7/2
Released 7/3 ( tracker updated as built on 7/3 )
Ford Customer service confirms My Bronco is in the final rail yard 7/13
Dealer post video of it coming off the truck 7/15
Tracker updated overnight to show delivered
Took delivery on 7/16

Overall- its damn nice being a Bronco owner.

Congrats! Totally agree on VB on the F150, saw one this morning had the same thought of 'too much'. I"ll be ordering a VB for my 2 DR Bronco. Have fun!
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MSRP was $ 40,910. Wheel locks-Aux Switches -Floor mats and the dealer is doing tint and the Hitch ( when available ) Steps Bars are in play also.
Is your dealer adding the factory tow package?

I still don't understand why Ford doesn't want to make more money and let people put a tow package on a Base from the factory.😞

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went this route too, originally wanted Base Squatch on day one, then learned that manual wasn't offered with Squatch. Moved to Big Bend, then Black Diamond. Ordered the Badlands, manual 2-dr non-squatch.
I wanted the manual also, so went with the OP's build minus squatch. Will add 32" BFG ATs to the steelies and be just fine.

kodathedog

Badlands
First Name
Koda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The roof rails and crossbars are extruded aluminum - not steel. The rear stanchion has a steel bracket

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is your dealer adding the factory tow package?

I still don't understand why Ford doesn't want to make more money and let people put a tow package on a Base from the factory.😞
Yes- when available- was part of our deal.

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
The roof rails and crossbars are extruded aluminum - not steel. The rear stanchion has a steel bracket
No doubt the crossbars are aluminum. Never said they weren’t. Not arguing on the main rails ( fixed post ) but thinking they might be 0.80 or thicker with heavy powder coat. Couldn’t find a magnet to test.

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BaseSasquatch.jpg

With the following, I am trying to provide mostly new infomation and not repeat others.

Size-
The specs fail to convey the size of the Sasquatch. I saw the 4 Door BL Overlander and the 2 Door BL ( both non-Sasquatch ) at Supercel East last fall. I also saw the two non-Sasquatch 4 doors during the dealer circuit this spring.
None of that prepared me for the dominating look of the Sasquatch. The Bronco bodies are designed for the Sasquatch package and sorry but all other trims are a reduction of that design in cost and appearence.

There is none. Both serve a different purpose and both look equally great with the Sasquatch package.

MIC 2 Door Top-
My top has a rough horizontal edge in the back. Otherwise it looks good. The panel fit from above looks uniformed and tight. This top does mark up very easily from low hanging branches. ( at about 40 MPH )

Satellite XM signal-

Seats-
Very nice-Better than I expected. Dealer Rep said they are based on the Ford Flex seats. As for adjustment, every vehicle I ever own ( 22 ) I always had the seat as far back as it would go. Not the Bronco.

Tires-

2 Door Ride-

Height with rack-
My garage is 7-0" standard new home. So with the weather strip and raised floor apron its 80 1/2". Coming in the Bronco clears by about 3".

Roof Rack-
For the main rails, its like they took Rock Rails and mounted the on the roof. Pretty heavy roll formed * edit

Color-
Don't go by any photo or for that matter any other Ford product of the same color. Let me explain. I dislike VB on the F150. It's just too much. With the Bronco the MIC / Soft tops- flares-grilles all break up any body color. Not sure if that makes sense. Along with my VB I saw CG, A51 and Iconic Silver. All looked outstanding in Sasquatch and I would take any one of them.

Dealer-
This dealer has I think about 200 orders and has delivered 3-4 Door Sasquatches and my 2 Door all with the past 2 days.
I asked him about stock builds- He said some dealers may end up stock orders but he projects to have enough buildable orders so it won't happen at his dealership. This guy went to the point on his own to remove the protection film from all orders and advised customer they need to elect in.

Asked him if he though there would be a deal on MIC tops for those that elected soft tops. He said he didn't see it happening and he guessed that the cost may be similar to Jeep at $ 2300.

Rail Delivery-
One of the Dealer's orders arrived at the final railyard a week before my Bronco yet both came on the same truck to the dealership. Apparently it's not first in -first out at the railyard.

Mileage-

Timeline-
Order 1/20/2021
Built 7/2
Took delivery on 7/16

Nice! How much did the sasquatch pkg cost. I have pretty much the same build on order that you had minus that package. It looks great. I am even thinking about changing from white to vb.

whitmack1

Outer Banks
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Sahara JKU / '18 4Runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BaseSasquatch.jpg

Size-

MIC 2 Door Top-

Satellite XM signal-

Seats-

Tires-

2 Door Ride-

Height with rack-

Roof Rack-
For the main rails, its like they took Rock Rails and mounted the on the roof. Pretty heavy roll formed * edit

Color-

Dealer-

Rail Delivery-

Mileage-

Timeline-
Order 1/20/2021
Built 7/2
Took delivery on 7/16

The base grill may be my favorite look.

Badlands sq

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 F150 Lariat, 2005 Mustang GTconv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! Congrats

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for this^
i ordered the BL no squatch with 33s and keep debating if I want a lift and bigger tires

I’d prefer to just “like” the stock 33s

I ordered a baseSAS but was able to have my wife sit in one, and it's too tall. While I love the value of the baseSAS, I'm changing my order to a BL no-SAS. My trail Jeep now has 33's and lockers and it is tremendously capable. BTW, my Cherokee and the Bronco have the same wheelbase (within .5"). Only thing I'd like to do is when I change the rims, go to a 33x12.50 tire, which is the same width as the 35's that come on the Sasquatch. Part of what makes the 35's look so good is the width.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buy yourself a powerball ticket because you are one lucky guy...

I have an almost identical Basesquatch build (but carbonized gray), 7/14 AM reservation and I can't imagine mine will be here in any less than six months at this point.

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm so happy for you! We must have been separated at birth, we have the exact same VB build except for the front bumper.i almost ordered that also but thought the aftermarket might have something interesting. Your mpg has me optimistic. Mine looks like it is pushed to 2022 because of the top. Your the man and tell mom hi.

Prestons96

Base
First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great. I have a 2 door base-squatch on order in iconic silver. Patiently waiting..

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BaseSasquatch.jpg

Size-

MIC 2 Door Top-

Satellite XM signal-

Seats-

Tires-

2 Door Ride-

Height with rack-

Roof Rack-

Color-

Dealer-

Rail Delivery-

Mileage-

Timeline-
Order 1/20/2021
Built 7/2
Took delivery on 7/16

How accurate is the shipped number in the tracker? Mine just updated today for 41 days under “shipped”. Is that really 41 days?
Sponsored