Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

Maybe this has been asked, but I can’t find it. First, I just got the call from my dealership to make changes. I said no, but I was thinking….

If a 2-door Black Diamond reservation holder moves to a 4-door Big Bend, will price protection remain? And will the $2,500 be granted?

Thank you
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you dropping Sasquatch? That's the only thing eligible for the $2500 offer that could be on a 2D BD.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you dropping Sasquatch? That's the only thing eligible for the $2500 offer that could be on a 2D BD.
it’s the hardtop that has me questioning it. I’m on the same boat, if I drop my 2 door and get a 4 door soft top, does that qualify me for the $2500?
I was mulling over a Big Bend 4 door soft top just to actually get built this year but was curious if “dropping the hardtop” included moving from 2 door to 4. I doubt it and I’ve been told before that if I change door numbers I lose my price protection.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you currently have a 2-door order and you drop both the Sasquatch package and Lux package… you qualify for the $2500 offer.

If you currently have a 4-door order, or you switch to a 4-door, you have to drop all three items: Sasquatch, Lux, and Hard Top.

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello All,

Maybe this has been asked, but I can’t find it. First, I just got the call from my dealership to make changes. I said no, but I was thinking….

If a 2-door Black Diamond reservation holder moves to a 4-door Big Bend, will price protection remain? And will the $2,500 be granted?

Thank you
If you get the Big Bend, make sure you get the rear lockers. Think that gives you the 4.27 gearing. Get a 4-door Black Diamond and you will get the 4.46 gearing and rear locker. As, far as your question hope you get some help. The only regret I have is not getting the rear locker. I put 33's on and it does fine with 3.73.

Sponsored

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you have to have all three, then you wouldn't get the $2,500 because you can not get LUX package on the Black Diamond.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@760 bronco Following up on @RagnarKon reply, it's my understanding that if you have a 2-door order, hardtop does not factor in to $2500 offer eligibility. If you have SAS and decide to ditch it, you're eligible.

But what to drop/change in hopes of getting pulled for build ... that's a whole different story.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not a psychic or a person with inside knowledge, but if I had a BD non-sas order and that's what I wanted I would ride that order.

To me, hard top is a requirement and it's your only major constraint.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. I was thinking hard top, but you may be correct. 😖

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@760 bronco Following up on @RagnarKon reply, it's my understanding that if you have a 2-door order, hardtop does not factor in to $2500 offer eligibility. If you have SAS and decide to ditch it, you're eligible.

But what to drop/change in hopes of getting pulled for build ... that's a whole different story.
😖😭

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am not a psychic or a person with inside knowledge, but if I had a BD non-sas order and that's what I wanted I would ride that order.

To me, hard top is a requirement and it's your only major constraint.
I think that’s what I’m going to do, but Ford is not making things any easier.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2-door Black Diamond SAS on order. I'm willing to give up SAS for a $2500 rebate (plus my $3325 price protection). But I'm still toward the bottom end of my dealer's list, so there's guarantee I even get pulled for MY23. I'll hold out as long as my old Tundra does.
Sponsored