Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all. I can't seem to find much information on the Ford accessory canvas bimini top by Best Top being used with the hard top on a 2 door. I installed mine yesterday and realized halfway through that I'll likely need to uninstall the middle support bar brackets every time I want to take the hard top on or off, since it uses the same hole as the hard top bracket. I can stack them, but I assume that creates a bit of a gap and imperfect fitment.

Am I missing something obvious here? If there are previous post on this topic, please point me there. I couldn't find any.

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
cgarwood87

cgarwood87

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: one of the clips that secures the rear edge to the bar ripped loose from the nylon strap. Emailed customer service about a replacement and also asked about the how to reinstall the hard top with these brackets. Will drop their response in here if someone else has this question in the future.

Dirtygrid

Wildtrak
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you ever get a response? Just installed the Bimini top on my 2 door and realized the same thing as I was going to put my hardtop back on. I just left the bracket there and put the bolt through both the bracket and hardtop. Not sure if that’s what they recommend but seems to be working so far…

OP
OP
cgarwood87

cgarwood87

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get a response? Just installed the Bimini top on my 2 door and realized the same thing as I was going to put my hardtop back on. I just left the bracket there and put the bolt through both the bracket and hardtop. Not sure if that’s what they recommend but seems to be working so far…
Never heard back from support. Never got a replacement part. That thing has been on the floor of my garage since a week after I bought it.

Dirtygrid

Wildtrak
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Never heard back from support. Never got a replacement part. That thing has been on the floor of my garage since a week after I bought it.
Wow… well for what it’s worth everything seems to be sealed for me. Was a tiny bit harder to close the hardtop latches but nothing crazy. We’ll see if any water leaks through when it rains though
Sponsored