Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer,Bronco, Bmw R1200Rs,Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I second OP's recent question about fitting larger tires on the optional aluminum wheels on BD.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is helping firm up my choice of a poor man's BD (BB with locker) in this color combo, looks great!

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do like those optional wheels just not sure I like them $1K much.
Same here. I'm okay with the "utilitarian" look of steelies, but hate that they are so glossy. The optional wheels give it more refinement, but geez, the price tag. With the B&P price increases, and likely MY22 price increases, there goes my options/accessories budget. We just need reliable B&P numbers to figure out our priorities ... SOON.

Sponsored

ccameron511

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll add to the pot of people wondering about tire swaps. I've always understood that the speedometer can create issues when swapping tire sizes. Anyone with a degree it Tirology have any idea if the BD will be able to handle an upgrade to 285mm 33's?

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another beauty for sure!

OP
OP

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I had to make a collage on Black Diamond Day. A51 with optional rims or CG with Steelies. Decisions, decisions...FML this isn’t as easy as one would think!!

Ford Bronco 2-door Black Diamond Area 51 with optional wheels spotted CCC32B11-7C82-4691-BB4A-488EFA320B29
Deciding which Bronco to get has been one of those most difficult decisions of my life! (1st World Problems, huh!). I just watched the video of the Ox White Badlands walkaround and saw the Stig's pic of the white Wildtrak. F' it, I'm going Sasquatch!!!

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NICE! Still loving the 32s on BD. Can always slap some 33s on down the road if I want to.

Those of us in the BD camp are having a good day! This looks really really damn good! I do like those optional wheels just not sure I like them $1K much.
Funny they're only 700 CAD

Sponsored
First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, mustang, audi s5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This 2-door TT-build was spotted at gas station across the street from MAP. The driver was pumping gas and in a meeting at same time so I didn’t want to bother him too much but he did let me look inside. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a pic of the interior - he had quite a bit of stuff in there. A few observations and my opinions:

I do not like A51 on the Sport, but I think it works very well on the Bronco and has moved up on my list.

The stance looks good with 32” tires (think they are actually 31.7”) I will probably squatch, but if you don’t want big tires you may be happy with these, and the Generals look tough. Also, I liked the optional wheels in person. The sweet spot for the BD would probably be 33” tires… Does anyone more knowledgeable than I know if 33” can be slapped on these wheels without any other modifications?

The grille looks much better in person and feels quality to the touch. I’ve always thought the BD grille looked cheap in photos but it looks really good in person. It’s probably my favorite grille design.

The MGV interior is really soft and supple feeling. It’s also pretty dark, closer to what’s represented on the CGI pics in B&P.

Ford Bronco 2-door Black Diamond Area 51 with optional wheels spotted CCC32B11-7C82-4691-BB4A-488EFA320B29
I like everything I'm seeing here except that tiny rear wiper...
Sponsored