First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All this BD around here today is really messing with the ol' decision making process. BD makes a lot of sense and is a set of tires away from more awesomeness.
Sponsored

OP
OP

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All this BD around here today is really messing with the ol' decision making process. BD makes a lot of sense and is a set of tires away from more awesomeness.
Yeah, you ain't kidding. I am normally a pretty decisive person but this Bronco is killing me. Yesterday I was "settled" on a race red Wildtrak; woke up this morning, thinking white squatched Badlands ... then I run into this Black Diamond today and am thinking, save a lot of $ and throw 33s on it and good to go. At the end of the day, I will probably go with Sasquatch (just seems too good of a factory package to pass up), but man, I have NEVER agonized over a vehicle like this Bronco ....

OP
OP

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, that's great news! Yes, it's "production prove out," not "pilot production" - I was trying to remember the acronyms from my PD days .... the TT build I saw today looked like really good build quality!

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great news KC...I'm sure there will soon be a lot of new pics. Since there are so many 'old' pics floating around, we need some way to know these starting Monday are 'the real deal'

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy BD day to all! I would like to personally thank everyone who took the time to post today and I finally get to use a Bronco6G line that never gets old...

Hey! That's my Bronco! Nobody touch that thing!

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Boy I can save alot of money if I just decide I gonna do the BD. I'm clinging to that SAS and the washdown. But both together is a bit of a stretch... This BD looks really good.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot to add the MIC roof is looking a lot better than the earlier versions. This one looked almost satin black to my eyes.
Every time I have seen the MIC top in person, I have been gtg. Just one persons opinion, but at least I have actually seen it ?

Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m getting the same build as you. What color? I am thinking velocity Blue. Are you doing the upgraded tires as well?

OP
OP

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every time I have seen the MIC top in person, I have been gtg. Just one persons opinion, but at least I have actually seen it ?
Yep! I have only seen 3 MICs in person: the 2-door Cyber Orange Badlands in Allen Park a few weeks ago which I thought looked like crap, a very dull flat gray; a 2-Door A51 OBX at LTP in Livonia earlier this week which looked the same to me and was a big mismatch with the gloss black grille; and the one I saw today, which looked a lot different and gave me hope - it was much darker, with kind of a satin looking finish.....

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep! I have only seen 3 MICs in person: the 2-door Cyber Orange Badlands in Allen Park a few weeks ago which I thought looked like crap, a very dull flat gray; a 2-Door A51 OBX at LTP in Livonia earlier this week which looked the same to me and was a big mismatch with the gloss black grille; and the one I saw today, which looked a lot different and gave me hope - it was much darker, with kind of a satin looking finish.....
I saw the Orange at Allen Park and thought the viewing angle and light made a big difference. At the end of the day, I thought it was pretty dark grey and gtg. I thought it was similar to the BD I saw today, but it was frost covered for the most part, so it could make a difference. My perception is just that!

OP
OP

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw the Orange at Allen Park and thought the viewing angle and light made a big difference. At the end of the day, I thought it was pretty dark grey and gtg. I thought it was similar to the BD I saw today, but it was frost covered for the most part, so it could make a difference. My perception is just that!
Who would have ever thought that Winter in SE Michigan could be this much fun - we can go Bronco hunting every weekend during the day and read Bronco forums all night. Hahaha!
Sponsored