AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I kept it simple. Two door Big Bend, Antimatter Blue. rocker guards and a soft top (still holding out fading hopes for that one)

1596584727151.png
Go for BD for 3k more or less you get more standard options and off road

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco and new options added to Interactive Garage builder C02DD488-94B7-401F-AF5A-8FC6B24E27A5

that’s what I ended up with. Headlight guards. Not sure I am feelin the red, but if I take out all the extra price ones (orange, antimatter, rapid red) and the two colors similar to what I have now....khaki grey take out Area 51 and cactus grey, then I hate monochrome, that leaves plain red. I like the black diamond unmolested, but the headlight guards are cool. Would love some color input.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I looked at each one. Just like kids, how can you have a favorite????????? Ford is bringing back the Bronco, I ask you all......wait for it.......IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?!?!?!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That just looks mean!!! Well done!
Thanks, always liked those rims too, just don't know how they'd look on my current beast
Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco and new options added to Interactive Garage builder IMG_20200731_172336

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door is now live! :D

Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco and new options added to Interactive Garage builder IMG_20200731_172336
Ok so mine's a 4 door badlands, sorry if I'm not in the right one as I know this is for 2 door. But hey, we're family right? LOL. Also getting the Lux Package with Sasquatch as well. I'll be broke but happy!!!!!!

Attachments

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man if only the colors they show were the actual colors... Cactus and Area would look bad ass instead of pastel light.

So what is this site? are they actually Dealer Accessories you can buy? I noticed the Font bumpers (at least the ones I picked) said not for sale, but for example the sliders were. I hope so because I like some of the choices and I really like the prices !

Builder.png

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco and new options added to Interactive Garage builder 89462B56-D3DA-49FE-B460-F28947DC8CDE

that’s what I ended up with. Headlight guards. Not sure I am feelin the red, but if I take out all the extra price ones (orange, antimatter, rapid red) and the two colors similar to what I have now....khaki grey take out Area 51 and cactus grey, then I hate monochrome, that leaves plain red. I like the black diamond unmolested, but the headlight guards are cool. Would love some color input.
I think the red looks great and will make you stand out from the pack. I’ve been pretty sold on Cactus Gray but am concerned everyone will go that route.

I’m really starting to be seduced by the Cyber Orange. I will never own a black vehicle again. Just too hard to keep looking as tidy as I like.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the red looks great and will make you stand out from the pack. I’ve been pretty sold on Cactus Gray but am concerned everyone will go that route.

I’m really starting to be seduced by the Cyber Orange. I will never own a black vehicle again. Just too hard to keep looking as tidy as I like.
I love the orange but pretty sure it’s $395 extra And I think everyone will have it

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The bottom of the rock rail is 18" off the ground. The top of the step is 16.5" off the ground. The tube rails have a 1.75" diameter. I have 285/70R-17s and an OME suspension that adds a 2.5" lift.

Hope that helps, but let me know if I didn't answer all your questions.

Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco and new options added to Interactive Garage builder 89462B56-D3DA-49FE-B460-F28947DC8CDE
Thanks. Yeah the bottom of my JKU slider is at 18” too. (OME 2.5” lift and 295/70R17s)

I am going to try drilling and adding nutserts to bolt on GoRhino dominator detachable steps. Those should giver her a step at 13-14”.

Will attach a pic when done.

All of this to keep in mind if I take a Bronco up as high. (Looks like some kind of side armor sliders and about 2” will be needed based on the Rubicon pics.)