Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I saw somewhere on one of these forums that a 2 door Mannequin showed up at Koch 33 in Easton, PA. It is right on my route up to my mountain house so I stopped to take a look tonight.

Oh my Friggin doG!

All the 4 door justifiers should just stop reading now and move on to the next ‘where’s my Bronco VIN' thread ‘cause this is gonna be a 2 door love fest…

I only had a short time to check it out since daylight was fading but here is my impression along with some photos.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated A4612905-2043-4836-B26F-3986B696BC39

Cactus Gray Black Diamond on 32” steelies with roof rails and the 2.7L.

Until now I had only ever seen the 4 door version at a Bronco reveal. This is a 4 door Black Diamond soft top with the 2.0 and SAS. It's a bit of a step to get in at 5' 9" but I'll manage.
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated 092B33B7-9ABB-46DB-9E72-8319C8A06733

I knew going in that I wanted to stay true to the original and go with a 2 door but my only visual reference was the CGI images on the B&P site with the exaggerated tires.

But man, let me tell you that even those doctored images don’t do justice to the beautiful lines and proportions of the 2 door Bronco. It is immediately recognizable from a distance and no one would confuse it with a Rover.

I am waiting on a 2D, 2.7, A51, BD, SAS, MIC, MID, TOW so not anticipating an early build date, but now I am totally convinced I made the right choice.

I have also seen on here that there are some concerns about the MIC top quality but I didn’t see any of the rough edges noted by others. I did however notice that the front panels on this one were not aligned. Got this photo by standing on the door sill and reaching up over the roof. (BTW, there is a nice hand hold relief at the back of the front panel by the B pillar).

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated 7CE6D7A7-E9CD-47F9-8477-ED9EC9EF1D97

Supposedly there are alignment pins to help get the panels in place and hopefully this was just an error on the part of the person putting them on. I’m sure I will be checking mine a bit more carefully once it arrives and I start removing and replacing.

One last thing I found enjoyable and don’t think I have seen in other threads is the start up screen on the center console.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ua7iZWvOjE0

I have seen many posts about altering build options in order to seek an earlier build date. Now that I have seen this, I won't sacrifice and I am going to wait it out to get exactly what I want.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated AF2878A3-9A09-4CFB-84A6-22E264F4FEA1

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated FD495262-3F4C-45BA-9ADB-3AD76EE73207

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated F09E2038-B41C-40AF-A7A8-498BAB1981A9

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated 9B1EE5FD-EBF6-47C5-99D2-D2E33342CC6D

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated A0ED2C1E-5F82-4978-BBF8-7BBB9B362B9C
Sponsored

Last edited:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm jealous. I'm in the same boat where I've only seen 4-doors with soft tops and Sports, but am getting a 2-door hard top.

Thanks for writing. Mostly just to see these things are indeed real.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for taking time to post, I to are waiting to see a 2dr in person and thanks for the info on the alignment of the top panels I don’t think I would have ever thought to have looked at it from that veiw

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Recently I test drove a 2-door and loved it.
I will never forget the reaction I felt as I saw it for the first time. I felt a wave of joy sweep over me knowing one day I would own a 2-door. It was the combination of proportions, stance, and uniqueness. Seeing one in pictures and videos is not the same.
Seeing a 2-door in person is just the first step. Sitting in one and exploring the interior in step 2. Taking one for a test drive is truly a home run.
Live the dream!
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco decision validated 6F4F2201-5491-4E1B-B278-C68D0ED619FC

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Dealer just received a 2 door WT squash on Tuesday also. I was able to climb inside and It was outstanding.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im not going to lie.. there was a brief moment, and it was brief, that i was considering switching to 4 door. I saw both in person at a Car show and the 2 door did it for me.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've resisted seeing the 2dr in the flesh till I get mine. I have a vin and should have it by labor day! It's nice to see there starting to come out..

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco was and always has been a 2 door vehicle - sorry - old school. Search the forum, someone just too delivery of BL SQUASH two door in carbonize grey - it's BA**. Has me rethinking my decision to go white.
Sponsored