Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21'+ 22" Broncos, Lexus GX470, Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agree wholeheartedly. I actually factor in the cost of removing logos into my buying decision. e.g. ”am I going to have to cut out a plate and re-weld in a replacement?”

But looking at the web site for this - it looks to be just a sticker. So should be an easy removal.

Personally - I think all these companies should stop spending money on engraving logos and just toss a few stickers in the box. Guys who dig that Nascar look can plaster them all over their vehicle. Other guys can just toss them in the trash. (though I do like to stick them to my tool box).

But I get it. The human ego is a powerful thing to overcome.
Fellas, yes our logos are on the sliders as stickers. One can easily remove them and much easier than it would be (or was) to remove all the Ford and Bronco logos from your trucks. (If its ego, Fords ego is huge!…. Just look at the grill on the Raptor!) All part of the fun of making your truck, well your truck. In 23yrs its not the first time we have heard this request, its not a common request, but one that has helped drive not laser cutting our name in every part made. Yes we have seen our parts at offroad events and on the trails with the branding removed and transferred to a toolbox. Owners wanting that clean look. As the owner of the company, I dont take it personally. Its also great when a truck from that group a year later is rocking ONE and only ONE branded sticker our logo since they love the fact the gear made by our small US manufacturing company just flat out works and we as a company we have earned their wish to tell others. Now that as the owner I do take personally and helps drive building new things for the trucks.

Funny the very dome sticker we put on the sliders is the same little branding we have seen show up later on “clean trucks”, just tucked into the corner of window or such.

Thanks for coming up with these. Ordered a set last night and can't wait to install them and get out on the trails. I had Metal Tech parts on my FJ and was always happy with them. They go with the multitude of Metal Tech pint glasses I've collected over the years.
Thank you for the order and great to hear you have had experience with our parts and company from the FJC world! We supported that community heavily making parts yes, but also donations to support events. We are now doing the same with the Broncos. (Ok we still build all the FJC, 4Runner, FJ40 roll cages etc. and support off road events across the US)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will review the wording on the front bumper by my staff. The two “integrated” LED light mounts are not recessed. I designed two additional “pod” lighting points on top of the winch mount near the grill. Just allows pointing lights to the sides for corner lights. The main “integrated” LED light is the pocket for the 20” single row light bar.

Yes the winch mount is independent of the bumper. The bumper in the photos is the Ford modular bumper with the outer wings tips removed. The winch mount in the center will mount with the factory front bumpers. However we also have our own “bumper” that will be released later that works with the winch mount.

We are pushing hard on our rear bumper system (centered swing out) right now then will circle back to release the front winch mount, then the companion front bumper. However I suspect the winch mount on its own will be most popular since it does work with what Ford sent with the Broncos and is clean.

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

However I suspect the winch mount on its own will be most popular since it does work with what Ford sent with the Broncos and is clean.
Don’t forget about those of us that had the mod bumper removed from our order as a constrained commodity!

There’s definitely a lack of clean, semi-stock looking front bumpers on the market.

OP
OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don’t forget about those of us that had the mod bumper removed from our order as a constrained commodity!

There’s definitely a lack of clean, semi-stock looking front bumpers on the market.
Great point. We even kept the modular bumper off our 21’ when our 22’ came in, since it was no longer part of a badlands build. The stock replacement is a bit off, it is behind the winch mount being released first.

OP
OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

These look fabulous, and I am interested. The shipping cost to my city in WA was $410...yikes.

So, the other option was to pick them up in your shop, in Oregon, for $0. If I do this option, will you help me install them?
Shipping costs: Everyone is welcome to email our [email protected], and ask our staff to confirm truck freight costs to your zip code. Residential will always cost more. Shipped to a buddy's body shop (zoned commercial) for example will lower cost. Please always feel free to email and ask. We have 4 staff dedicated to help support that email box.

Installation: We dont normally do installs, however on a case by case basis do take on paid for installs. Really depends on our production load with our lean staffing right now. We are primarily a manufacturer, not a typical "offroad install" or offroad shop. (Hard to do both right, so we focus on design/development and production of our products.)

Discounts: Front of our website right now is offering a 10% discount code for signing up for our mailing list. 10% off the sliders is a nice $140 discount. That can go a good chunk of the shipping cost! This code will be up for a bit longer but will end at some point.

Will call: For those that can make the trip to the Oregon Wine Country, we always support will call pickup. We just ask that you communicate with us when will be the best time for you to pick up, so we can make sure we have staff dedicated to be available for you. Willcall pickup is a "shipping" option at check out on our site. Our record distance pick up was from North Carolina! But most are people from CA, WA, MT and ID, we welcome all. If I know your visiting, as the owner I will try to be available to say hello and if you have time show you around.

Customer will call picking up his 4D sliders. They fit inside the Bronco in their individual boxes!
Ford Bronco 2-Door Bronco FRAME mounted 100% bolt on Step Sliders!  - Release video IMG_0398

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shipping costs: Everyone is welcome to email our [email protected], and ask our staff to confirm truck freight costs to your zip code. Residential will always cost more. Shipped to a buddy's body shop (zoned commercial) for example will lower cost. Please always feel free to email and ask. We have 4 staff dedicated to help support that email box.

Installation: We dont normally do installs, however on a case by case basis do take on paid for installs. Really depends on our production load with our lean staffing right now. We are primarily a manufacturer, not a typical "offroad install" or offroad shop. (Hard to do both right, so we focus on design/development and production of our products.)

Discounts: Front of our website right now is offering a 10% discount code for signing up for our mailing list. 10% off the sliders is a nice $140 discount. That can go a good chunk of the shipping cost! This code will be up for a bit longer but will end at some point.

Will call: For those that can make the trip to the Oregon Wine Country, we always support will call pickup. We just ask that you communicate with us when will be the best time for you to pick up, so we can make sure we have staff dedicated to be available for you. Willcall pickup is a "shipping" option at check out on our site. Our record distance pick up was from North Carolina! But most are people from CA, WA, MT and ID, we welcome all. If I know your visiting, as the owner I will try to be available to say hello and if you have time show you around.

Customer will call picking up his 4D sliders. They fit inside the Bronco in their individual boxes!
IMG_0398.jpg
Thank you for the great response!

I am headed to AZ in March for a couple of months. Was hoping to get them installed on the way down from WA. With a full cargo of suitcases, golf clubs, etc.,, there's no way I can squeeze them into my 2 dr cargo area.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would like to see a video of fitting, just fitted ARB skid plate don't want to buy and find conflicting bolt holes

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2-Door Bronco FRAME mounted 100% bolt on Step Sliders!  - Release video IMG_0398
Wonderful!

Ordered!!

Thanks for the 10% discount.

Save The Manuals

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These steps are on my list, now to prioritize! 😂

Peitnahtan

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2D Bronco love. Metal-tech 4x4 is pleased to release our Frame Mounted 100% bolt on, no drilling, Step SLIDERS! They work as a step, a urben door ding guard, but mainly they support a full hit from the trail w/o stressing your body. Real sliders. The trademarked 2 Stage Rub Rail protects your truck, by the kick out pushing the rig away from an obstacle saving your quarter panel. Every trail facing edge on the slider body is ramped, main rail front and back, as well as the rub rail. Check out our release video that better shows all the features.

Ready to order? 2D Frame Mount Step Sliders - Taking orders now! ( 4D frame mount Step SLIDERS in stock and shipping) First 2D Sliders will be shipping after Feb. 17th! Install video coming.

https://metaltech4x4.com/metal-tech-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-sliders/
FINALLY!!! Glad I refrained from purchasing the non-frame mounted rock sliders. Ordered! Can't wait to mount this on my BaseSquatch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Metal 4x4 What's the weight on these including all mountings?
@Blue&Black

KT Bronco - Weight with the bracket and hardware is 58lbs per side.

Shipping weight is about 70lbs (each) due to each slider being packed in their own double wall box to protect them to get to you.

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Blue&Black

KT Bronco - Weight with the bracket and hardware is 58lbs per side.

Shipping weight is about 70lbs (each) due to each slider being packed in their own double wall box to protect them to get to you.
Thank you. Trying to keep within payload limits for my build.

cshull

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL/2d/MT/High/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
after giving my email address and cell number, how long until I see the 10% coupon?
Sponsored