Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Black Modular Top is MY2023
Ahhh... That's the painted one. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Good luck to you and hope you get it as soon as possible.
Sponsored

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got another message from my dealership. Build week moved from October 4th to now October 18th. It's getting to the point where ya just have to laugh......

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And yet, your avatar is doing anything BUT! 'Nodrama43'... the irony in that name. But stay pumped! I'm a 2 Door MIC myself with NO VIN... I feel your pain!

got another message from my dealership. Build week moved from October 4th to now October 18th. It's getting to the point where ya just have to laugh......

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And yet, your avatar is doing anything BUT! 'Nodrama43'... the irony in that name. But stay pumped! I'm a 2 Door MIC myself with NO VIN... I feel your pain!
lol...I know right...the chicken little avatar is perfect for this page. the sky is always falling. Today I told my dealer to quit apologizing for something he has no control over. I'm wondering when or if the VIN I have will just get cancelled and moved on over to 2022??
Sponsored