Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still here Jami…….and still a glutton for punishment with a 2dr on order.
Yes! I was mistaken, my apologies! lol

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too many soccer-mom Karens needing hella room for all their little snowflakes’ accessories have killed the two door market. Make those kids climb in the back. I sure did it and look how I turned out!

1628791530572.gif
I ordered a four door because I have 2 big dogs and need more cargo space. As it is I have to build a small platform to make the rear flat when the seats are down (like the Sport!) But I really wanted the iconic two door!

SatTerra

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra, 320i GT BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To me the two door is the only thing that exists. I wanted it the minute it was announced, confirmed when they had one in Buena Vista last September and love the idea of a modular top.

Reserved 2 hours after the website went live and because of my top I won't see it until 2023. And with today's news I wouldn't be surprised if it was pushed into 2024.
Exactly... I'm in the same boat, MT2023 appears to have just been a tease at this point.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Projected take rate would be low. Combine that with low overall take rate on two door, and then the aftermarket will support it.
We'll, it's a self fulfilling prophecy now.

**** over the 2-door orders repeatedly, give them fewer options and acessories, and push their delivery into next century and guess what -- Ford doesn't sell many 2-doors. Surely some geniuses will conclude they must not be popular and just cancel them again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And think that some folks had to pay a deposit to place an order at their dealer lol. Feel sorry for the folks that are trapped by that fact.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a four door because I have 2 big dogs and need more cargo space. As it is I have to build a small platform to make the rear flat when the seats are down (like the Sport!) But I really wanted the iconic two door!
Dog-children totally get a pass as long as they don’t have cellos and football gear and the like to drag around. And it sounds like your backseat will pretty much be nonexistent. We can always weld up the back doors for ya and call it an extended 2dr.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this past Monday, I substituted the 2.7L auto for 2.3L Manual. Additionally, I replaced the Sasquatch package with the BL optional 33’s in hopes of a MY21 delivery.

My reasoning was I would get this new compromised 2dr Badlands and see how much trouble I could find by driving it where a rabbit wouldn’t go. I would vent my pent up Bronco angst and unleash it on this 4-wheeled reminder of my, previously unbeknownst to me, compromising nature. Then, when things had settled down in a year or two, I would trade what was left of the lesser, Compromised Bronco, for the one of my dreams.

Now, that the manifestation of abuse is not necessary (due to Fords incompetence) I will restore my order to it’s original perfection (2dr, BL, Sas, Lux, MIC top) and give this beauty a new color for 2022 since my preferred blues (AMB, Velocity) are being cast aside like a lot rotted MIC Top on dirt mountain. Perhaps The new lovely Green since all those 4dr’d Mall-Crawling, Fuck-Trophy hauling (kids that is) will be green with envy when they see my bad bitch rolling by as a reminder of what they could be if they had free will.

Surprisingly, like a Phoenix rising from the ashes…… all is right with the world again.

2 Doors Rule!

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me the two door is the only thing that exists. I wanted it the minute it was announced, confirmed when they had one in Buena Vista last September and love the idea of a modular top.

Reserved 2 hours after the website went live and because of my top I won't see it until 2023. And with today's news I wouldn't be surprised if it was pushed into 2024.
Maybe get the carbonized grey top for now so you can get your Bronco. Then if it's doable for you,..have the top painted. or purchase the accessory soft top. It would sure beat waiting two years.

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last year I thought, oh man this is going to be a rare vehicle etc. So I reserved too late (1 week). Those bad batch 2drs actually have it pretty good, they at least will get a 21.

RIP 2dr 2021 Broncos
That’s why I’m sticking it out.
2dr sas. With a blend/build date of 6/29

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes! I was mistaken, my apologies! lol
Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated……..however, if those rumors are ever sourced by PREMIUMdrum then prepare some black wreathes.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We'll, it's a self fulfilling prophecy now.

**** over the 2-door orders repeatedly, give them fewer options and acessories, and push their delivery into next century and guess what -- Ford doesn't sell many 2-doors. Surely some geniuses will conclude they must not be popular and just cancel them again.
I'm not sure what you mean by fewer options, there aren't many options you can't get on a two door. The Wranger's two door take rate is 12-15%, which aligns with the Bronco. If you think the two door is more popular, just ask Jeep.

FWIW, I ordered a Two Door.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because Broncos have two doors, all of my 66 and 71 broncos have two doors.............broncos have two doors lol.
Exactly,.....Broncos have two doors,...station wagons have four doors. I am not ever buying a station wagon. They actually need a name for that rig and stop using the sacred Bronco name.

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And think that some folks had to pay a deposit to place an order at their dealer lol. Feel sorry for the folks that are trapped by that fact.
I put 2K down in February. I emailed this morning to ask if it was in an interest bearing account. :)
Sponsored