Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So hey 2door friends,
What's keeping you from changing to more doors?
More color options? ManSquatch? Maybe fix the damn carpet off the rear seats?
I think to most of us it’s the difference between a Shelby Mustang and a minivan. That’s why I don’t want a 4dr
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I built a 4 door softy on the build and price today but decided I don't want a 4 door and the no cupholder thing is crazy to me. No thanks.

I built out a wrangler today too....
Its crazy to me that so many people actually consider changing to a four door (which they despise) with a soft top or even changing to a substandard 4x4 that rimes with heap when you can make a much smaller adjustment and get the two door with a carbonized gray top or order the accessory soft top for now. Its less stressful to paint the top as you wish or hold on with the soft top until your desired hard top is available. Jeez don't go jump off a cliff because is a short walk your safe place. lets not get so dramatic. Get the two door (small temporary top adjustment) and get to enjoying your life. If your are right handed, your cup holder is in your right hand....If your are left handed, your cup holder is in your left hand. Don't stress over the small things. Get out and enjoy life. :)

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something I thought that might help everyone is Ford should confirm with everyone who will get a 22 MY to send out an email to the Customers not the dealership that's holding the reservation, to confirm that they are still wanting the Bronco. If no response or the answer is no, cancel that reservation. I think a lot of people will bail this would definitely trim down the list of reservation is holding out for the model 22 year

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its crazy to me that so many people actually consider changing to a four door (which they despise) with a soft top or even changing to a substandard 4x4 that rimes with heap when you can make a much smaller adjustment and get the two door with a carbonized gray top or order the accessory soft top for now. Its less stressful to paint the top as you wish or hold on with the soft top until your desired hard top is available. Jeez don't go jump off a cliff because is a short walk your safe place. lets not get so dramatic. Get the two door (small temporary top adjustment) and get to enjoying your life. If your are right handed, your cup holder is in your right hand....If your are left handed, your cup holder is in your left hand. Don't stress over the small things. Get out and enjoy life. :)
It's the difference between those of us buying a Bronco, and those of us who just want the newest SUV on the road.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think to most of us it’s the difference between a Shelby Mustang and a minivan. That’s why I don’t want a 4dr
So much this.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So hey 2door friends,
What's keeping you from changing to more doors?
To be blunt, looks like ass. I wish I could ignore it's existence.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Everyone wanted a collectible Bronco so there it is, a 2021 2 door. First year, limited production and mired in controversy, just wait until they cross the stage at Barrett Jackson in 2041.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ponyup

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Nissan Armada, CX-3, Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a bad batch non squatch squatting Badlands cosmetically challenged sitting near a dirt pile two door making me Rapidly Red by the minute stuck in a pen. I’ll need therapy I think.... 😶

• Haha
Reactions: RHW

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just pains and tears me up to read through this thread. We members of the 2 Dr Cartel are a small, but scrappy bunch and we've been taking lumps throughout this entire thing.

Want to say to not give up to you boys, but truth is, I get it, we all have a limit and I know many have hit theirs.

If there is one good thing, it's that we are indeed a small group. Americans all think big is necessary. We do this because we're a lazy bunch these days. Not sure how it got this way? I personally blame the high fructose corn syrup in our diets, but in all seriousness there aren't many of us no matter the reason.

This is good and important to consider because when the top redesigns roll out, they'll crank us out quickly. Plus, I think Ford may see the 2 Dr as a sort of halo vehicle since it by far looks the best and in Squatch it basically looks like a toy for a little boy to play with, except I'm over 40! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, that's what keeps me motivated through the shit show. I'm not gonna cry in my beer just yet.

2 Dr Cartel "Blood in, Blood Out Motherf@#kers!"

Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gave my '06 Jeep TJ a big hug today. I was tempted to sell it and my '16 F150 in this hot market and sign up for a 2 Door Bronco. I think I'll hold onto both for a couple of years until this Bronco mess plays out.

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Confirmed on the live stream that 2 door mics will continue to be scheduled for 21

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford: Unfortunately we cant build enough MIC tops for 2 door Broncos
Bronco 2 dr Community: Aw, geeze, Ok, I hear you, Go ahead and put a Soft top on it and send it over then
Ford: Yeah, we cant do that
Bronco 2 dr Community: Why not? You SELL them as accessories
Ford: Reasons..
Bronco 2 dr Community: But..
Ford: END of DISCUSSION

o_O

All jokes aside, Can they not just say they have some sort of contractual impediment that prevents them from selling 2 drs w/soft tops??

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford: Unfortunately we cant build enough MIC tops for 2 door Broncos
Bronco 2 dr Community: Aw, geeze, Ok, I hear you, Go ahead and put a Soft top on it and send it over then
Ford: Yeah, we cant do that
Bronco 2 dr Community: Why not? You SELL them as accessories
Ford: Reasons..
Bronco 2 dr Community: But..
Ford: END of DISCUSSION

o_O

All jokes aside, Can they not just say they have some sort of contractual impediment that prevents them from selling 2 drs w/soft tops??
What do you mean "all jokes aside"? You pretty much nailed it.
Sponsored