First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't posted on here in quite a while. I'm a 7/16 reservation holder, and bought a 2 door wrangler JL sport back in December.

I really feel for you guys, and would have been in the same boat as you, because all I wanted was a 2 door Bronco.

Reactions: LMB

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just give me a soft top! Do the right thing Ford. We know you have them. At the very least, all 2 doors get a 0% 72 month loan. I could live with that much 😆

Reactions: RHW

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave my '06 Jeep TJ a big hug today. I was tempted to sell it and my '16 F150 in this hot market and sign up for a 2 Door Bronco. I think I'll hold onto both for a couple of years until this Bronco mess plays out.
When I get back from camping this weekend I'm going to start shopping for a cheap holdover vehicle. My short list is a TJ or Samurai. The TJ would have to be a 5spd though.

Sponsored

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Confirmed on the live stream that 2 door mics will continue to be scheduled for 21
my dealer spoke to his Ford rep and confirmed my 2 door BL that I have a VIN for WILL be built and will be a 2021. My latest push has taken me to the week of October 4th. I'm not sure they can get a new hard top designed, built, tested and on the line by then. I hope they prove me wrong. I also have the 2 door soft top on order. I am wondering which will show up first.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Exactly,.....Broncos have two doors,...station wagons have four doors. I am not ever buying a station wagon. They actually need a name for that rig and stop using the sacred Bronco name.
Down boy, down 😛

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think to most of us it’s the difference between a Shelby Mustang and a minivan. That’s why I don’t want a 4dr
I already have my two door, really don’t see getting my 95 yr old mom in the back of a 2 door Bronco, as spry as she is. And no capping on the minivan, it saved us when we had 3 under 3!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2 doors, Not budging. Drove the 2 door Wildtrack and 4 door BB with 7sp last weekend. If I had to compromise, it would not be on the number of doors, maybe number of pedals if no other option.

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco = 2 doors.

I understand the need for a four door, and would have made sense for my family of 4 but..........see above statement

Most true Bronco guys order the coupe because of their purist view. Some went with the sedan for logistical reasons and I understand it but... well you get it.

FoMoCo is a business and they are about them $$$ which the sedan makes because of.... you guessed it... top options. I’ve got my MIC already but would accept a soft top and even tackle install myself. It’s hard to explain why a new vehicle is having parts replaced after delivery to folks, especially when cosmetic decline begins in the near future.

Ultimately, most purist are 2 door supporter (at least most of them I know personally) yet they get the raw deal and can’t even be told why.

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m a 2dr with vin and last schedule date I was given is 9/20. I think I will get it this year if I read the FAQ correctly. At this point what difference does it make anyway 🤪

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Loses Big 10648AEF-F75F-4E14-9F65-4F85791F3F60

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who would have thought 13 months ago, that if you wanted a two door bronco, that it would absolutely kill your chances at getting a 21' model. All of the design and consulting with known classic bronco gurus for input on how to match classic bronco lines with modern tech and this is where we're at. Such a dang failure Ford. The only reason I'm not walking away is because I'm just too stubborn.
^THIS^

Engineering team: Awesome job!
Planning team: Utter failure.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So this past Monday, I substituted the 2.7L auto for 2.3L Manual. Additionally, I replaced the Sasquatch package with the BL optional 33’s in hopes of a MY21 delivery.

My reasoning was I would get this new compromised 2dr Badlands and see how much trouble I could find by driving it where a rabbit wouldn’t go. I would vent my pent up Bronco angst and unleash it on this 4-wheeled reminder of my, previously unbeknownst to me, compromising nature. Then, when things had settled down in a year or two, I would trade what was left of the lesser, Compromised Bronco, for the one of my dreams.

Now, that the manifestation of abuse is not necessary (due to Fords incompetence) I will restore my order to it’s original perfection (2dr, BL, Sas, Lux, MIC top) and give this beauty a new color for 2022 since my preferred blues (AMB, Velocity) are being cast aside like a lot rotted MIC Top on dirt mountain. Perhaps The new lovely Green since all those 4dr’d Mall-Crawling, Fuck-Trophy hauling (kids that is) will be green with envy when they see my bad bitch rolling by as a reminder of what they could be if they had free will.

Surprisingly, like a Phoenix rising from the ashes…… all is right with the world again.

2 Doors Rule!
“Perhaps The new lovely Green since all those 4dr’d Mall-Crawling, Fuck-Trophy hauling (kids that is) will be green with envy when they see my bad bitch rolling by as a reminder of what they could be if they had free will.”

Lol 😂 😂 😂

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m a 2dr with vin and last schedule date I was given is 9/20. I think I will get it this year if I read the FAQ correctly. At this point what difference does it make anyway 🤪

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Loses Big 10648AEF-F75F-4E14-9F65-4F85791F3F60
Me too

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I get back from camping this weekend I'm going to start shopping for a cheap holdover vehicle. My short list is a TJ or Samurai. The TJ would have to be a 5spd though.
I think we're brothers from another, as I started shopping for MT TJs yesterday 😂, AND, I'm always on the lookout for a nice imported Jimny.
Sponsored