First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are aftermarket inter-coolers for the 2.3 lt Mustangs that relocate it to under the car. Just a thought.

anyone know if/how that intercooler and a winch could co-exist? there must be some rangers with winches running around out there somewhere...
Sponsored

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else think the front bumper hangs too low? From the pics revealed it appears to curve to match the wheel arch. That would be something I would look to swap out.

Ruptured Duck

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks like, from the leaked un-camo'd picture, they have an integrated roof rack that will stay in place even with all the roof panels removed.

Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics - lower.jpg
In a previous life I had early interaction with Ford regarding a roof rack accessory for the Bronco. At that time there were limitations on mounting and weight. Unless things changed (after November 2019) I do not see the rack shown holding more than a standard version you see on any SUV. This will be good for bikes or kayaks but not heavy loads. Very limited information was given about any other aspects of the Bronco so I have no other big insights. Besides everything will be revealed in three weeks .

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone else think the front bumper hangs too low? From the pics revealed it appears to curve to match the wheel arch. That would be something I would look to swap out.
Yeah they padded the crap outta that thing it reminds me of Jay Leno's chin. ??

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its a fuel mileage mandate thing. Take it off lose 1/2 mpg and forget it. Just like all the new trucks.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are aftermarket inter-coolers for the 2.3 lt Mustangs that relocate it to under the car. Just a thought.
I dont like the idea of it under the vehicle, but unless the winshield folds I would be fine with a hood bulge and a fresh air slit. Where is Cervinis when ya need em?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont like the idea of it under the vehicle, but unless the winshield folds I would be fine with a hood bulge and a fresh air slit. Where is Cervinis when ya need em?

Won't take long with how big this Bronco thing is going to be ......... aftermarket will be flooded with "better" ideas.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.