Not open for further replies.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve thought about a small trailer as well, I use my F250 to do truck stuff on occasion but I’ve been trying to decide if I could just use a small trailer instead for the couple times a month I need to.
Sponsored

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do understand west. I wanted a 2 door Jeep, but it just wasn't practical with the wife owning a 2 door car. But, it turned out to be a good decision. With the ability to put the back seat down you've got the best of both worlds. You can haul other folks, or haul a bunch of crap with the same vehicle.
I tend to get off the beaten path to do fly fishing, currently I have a Keeper bag on top of my 16 Outback that stores the inflatable kayak and other stuff, I use the interior for sleeping when in bear country.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve thought about a small trailer as well, I use my F250 to do truck stuff on occasion but I’ve been trying to decide if I could just use a small trailer instead for the couple times a month I need to.
it's a pain. while my 250 is down I've been having to do that with my 4runner. not fun honestly.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got that space in my Jeep. Ummmmm, I wonder if I can talk the wifey out of her Mustang into a 2 door Bronco. I gotta start working on some preliminary plans......:)
My dilemma: I have an '05 Unlimited Rubicon, F250, '05 Mustang, and an Explorer. Do I simply replace the Rubicon with a 2d, or also sell the Mustang so I can up option the Bronco (as the Bronco may have the fun factor of the Mustang) , or convince my wife the 4d would make a good replacement for the Explorer and keep my fun cars (Rubicon and Mustang)?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

it's a pain. while my 250 is down I've been having to do that with my 4runner. not fun honestly.
Been there, didn't like it, nothing like a pickup

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been there, didn't like it, nothing like a pickup
yup. that's while I'll still have a pickup after getting Bronco. nothing beats being able to just throw some dirt, or gas cans, or what have you in the back of a truck without any concern for cleaning crap up or having to go grab a trailer.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dilemma: I have an '05 Unlimited Rubicon, F250, '05 Mustang, and an Explorer. Do I simply replace the Rubicon with a 2d, or also sell the Mustang so I can up option the Bronco (as the Bronco may have the fun factor of the Mustang) , or convince my wife the 4d would make a good replacement for the Explorer and keep my fun cars (Rubicon and Mustang)?
Four door good replacement for Explorer. But I’d still sell the Jeep, that’s just me though, I do understand how some people like them.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ugh, you guys are making this expensive for me if I keep both!

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will never understand how anybody could possibly think this and yet I see it all the time. Literally defies all logic and reason. When people say “bigger” I immediately think width, since that is sort of what defines the size of a vehicle. Length depends on door count, bed size etc and height is dependent on lift kit, tire size, etc. But width is the thing that doesn’t change... and the F-150 has been just under 80” wide since the 1960’s.

Sorry for the rant but the “ranger is the same size as a 90’s F-150” is my biggest pet peeve and it annoys me to no end because it’s just straight up wrong.

Edit as well: here’s a reddit post that debunks this as well with actual specs:
Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco mule spotted in Breckenridge CO E6F746B5-6BD7-4189-81B1-866CD380B5D4

Last edited:

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will never understand how anybody could possibly think this and yet I see it all the time. Literally defies all logic and reason. When people say “bigger” I immediately think width, since that is sort of what defines the size of a vehicle. Length depends on door count, bed size etc and height is dependent on lift kit, tire size, etc. But width is the thing that doesn’t change... and the F-150 has been just under 80” wide since the 1960’s.

Sorry for the rant but the “ranger is the same size as a 90’s F-150” is my biggest pet peeve and it annoys me to no end because it’s just straight up wrong.
I feel the same way.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco mule spotted in Breckenridge CO E6F746B5-6BD7-4189-81B1-866CD380B5D4
You're damn right.

Also...These people need to just...Drive them. I have a Crewmax Tundra, and people say the same shit about the Tacoma. I've driven both, and the Tacoma is a whole planet smaller.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More likely that cutout is for the intercooler.
Yeah probably, the edges, particularly the bottom, seem more ragged on this one that others. Like maybe a cable was cutting into the camo at times. Could just be wishful thinking though.

img_20200613_130337-scaled-e1592231189249-jpg.jpg

front-jpg.jpg

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco mule spotted in Breckenridge CO front-
I could probably sell the claim that my Tundra has "too much leg room."

I'm 5'6" and pants with a 29" inseam are too long for me. Every time I have to get back in my truck after taking it to the shop, I have to move the seat so much to get it back where it belongs that it changes zip codes.

There's so much leg room behind the seat in my Double Cab Tundra that my friend, who is 6'7" tall, can sit behind me comfortably with plenty of leg room to spare.

Toyota could cut 3-4 notches of adjustment off the back end of the seat track, reduce the length of the cab by that amount, and I'd still be fine. They could give that back to me in the form of either a shorter wheelbase or (preferably) more bed length (because why not have a 6'9" or 6'10" box instead of a 6'6" box?).

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With the removable top, it may require an exterior type frame, like this ...
Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco mule spotted in Breckenridge CO front-
Oh god please no!!! I think those things are absolutely hideous. Ford better not do something like that!

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you haven’t seen it yet, take a look at the smitty built trailers. Mount a good roof top tent on it and you are ready for anything.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.