Let's hear it from the ladies!

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
My accountant loves off roading and she drive a Jeep. She tried to talk me out of a Ranger.
I would have bought a JL if I didnt need to haul stuff.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
99% of the time, you'd have been sorry you got it, but then that 1% when you are actually using it in the proper setting it would have been great.

Jeep= Just Empty Every Pocket

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
She loves pointing out my errors in bookkeeping but her day is soon coming.
I hate having to describe how those aren't "errors" more like things I overlooked intentionally.

Ibeejd

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Flex, 1995 Ford Lightening and 2019 Ranger (ordered)
I cant be the only female here!?!? I guess Im going to have to look into personalized plates that say "not his" on them.....

Im looking forward to this smaller truck!! As a deer hunter Im hoping the lower clearance will make it easier to load a deer ;) and easier to park (i know you were thinking it!!)

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
And she's a ninja :bandit: LOL :LOL:
'95 Lightning--NICE ! I had an '04 in Sonic Blue....I miss that truck :crying:

Caliope

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC 4WD Lariat, 2022 Bronco Sport OB
I cant be the only female here!?!? I guess Im going to have to look into personalized plates that say "not his" on them.....

Im looking forward to this smaller truck!! As a deer hunter Im hoping the lower clearance will make it easier to load a deer ;) and easier to park (i know you were thinking it!!)

No you're not the only woman here. I'm selling my '06 Ranger SC FX4 - 43k miles, heated seats, remote start, Blue Oval backup camera. Ordering a Saber Lariat CC 4x4 Sport

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II

Well with about 3 feet off the ground at the tailgate they'd better be small and or you brought help.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Mount a winch in the bed near the cab.
We used my friends winch and a sheet of plywood to load our elk in Colorado....an ATV winch should work good for whitetails. Texas deer are easy to load--just grab all four legs and tossed them in the back before field dressing them....can't do that with our Iowa deer :)

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Well with about 3 feet off the ground at the tailgate they'd better be small and or you brought help.
Well With a spray in bed liner no side stake holes. There for no hoist. But when was the last time you went hunting with out friends?? Iowa deer are 250 lbs gutted deer in the Garden State??

AliB

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Hello! Female from Ohio here. Love my truck! Lightning Blue XLT 4x4( waiting for the Raptors to be released may trade up) I have a 120 Bloodhound to get into the woods. Chickens to feed and buy. Claybirds by the case to move and any field stone I can lift to the truck bed are coming home with me. Live back in the woods in a log cabin, so yeah rustic.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
My wife drove test drove the Ranger.....said she was not gonna give up her F-150 :LOL:
Sponsored