SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is anybody else caught off guard by the smaller size? I was thinking it was a bit larger, even if just height with the larger tires and stock lift. I was thinking of it being at least at the top of the height of a stock truck such as a F150.

Current Rig is a 2007 4runner which is about 70", and it looks very short to me. If I am seeing this right the bronco in 72", not sure if that is with or without 35" tires as the website makes to distinction between them on the stats information.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That "diaper top" can't be hiding a pop-up tent because of the roof's 130-pound weight limit (combined weight of the tent + people = a whole lot more than 130 pounds) but I wonder if it's hiding one of these Sportz tents like the one they have for the Bronco sport? Maybe it's packed up on top to save space.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Sasquatch vs F-150 size comparison side-by-side look Tent

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder how visibility is? Does that big ass pillar right next to your head create a big blind spot? The F-150 kinda has a similar element - any 150 owners think it is a blind spot?

I know - "just get the lux" and have it beam the adjacent car out of the way when I change lanes.....
There are a couple of spots that make it harder to see in the F150 like the pillars. I'm a small woman and have no issues, though. I'm a little concerned with how tiny that Bronco looks. I've been driving F150s/F250s for so long, I don't know about how skinny that thing looks. I'm small, but my husband is a lot bigger/taller than me. I'm worried he will be uncomfortable in it.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you want to compare the 2 door size, it's roughly the size of a Honda Element. Wheel base 100.4" Bronco Vs 101.4" Element. Overall length is 173.7" Bronco Vs 169.9" Element. Width with mirrors folded is 75.9" Bronco Vs 71.6" Element. The Bronco is a couple of inches taller in base trim.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F150 is around 17' long, Bronco 2dr is around 14' long and the 4dr is almost 16' long. IMHO the Bronco will be 'larger' than people expect. The Bronco is 86" (just over 7') wide with mirrors included, the F150 is 96.8" (nearly 8' even).

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know many may not agree with the following statement but here it goes: Seeing the 2 door with the Sasquatch Package barely sitting even with the roof line of the stock F150 pretty much convinces me that I have to have a 2 inch lift and 37s on my Bronco if I go 2 door. I think the Sasquatch is beautiful and looks mean on the 4 door, but it's still not big enough on the 2 door.

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For shits and giggles, I measured out the WildTrax on my garage floor against my wife 2016 4dr Explorer.

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but these pictures don't do it justice. The 2 dr Sasquatch is pretty damn big. It's only about 6in shorter than the 4dr Explorer. And also wider/taller.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For shits and giggles, I measured out the WildTrax on my garage floor against my wife 2016 4dr Explorer.

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but these pictures don't do it justice. The 2 dr Sasquatch is pretty damn big. It's only about 6in shorter than the 4dr Explorer. And also wider/taller.
That’s what I was thinking. The 2 door is pretty big. People are going to hate me for this but I wish it was more narrow so I can fit between trees better on those tight off road trails? This is an off road vehicle not a minivan

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base

You sure about that? The 2-door is 6 inches shorter?

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder how visibility is? Does that big ass pillar right next to your head create a big blind spot? The F-150 kinda has a similar element - any 150 owners think it is a blind spot?

I know - "just get the lux" and have it beam the adjacent car out of the way when I change lanes.....
I have a 2011 F-150 4x4 and yes the pillar does make a pretty good blind spot when I'm making a turn.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh good, ill have plenty of room in my driveway once my sister moves out

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i hate how the bronco is looking from the front cause of the mirorrs it looks like an elf wtf is this
Sponsored